Incoming part 2

Night's Pov

The events these past few days have bothered me so much already.

Kate has been acting strange and I cant help but feel worried about my mate.

"Perhaps its about her pack.You know that Samuel guy. He'll never stop 'till he have our mate"

Thinking about that little prick wants me to rip his face apart and feed it to his fellow monster shits! He doesn't know his place that's why I'm definitely placing him back to it.

By the way. WHERE IS KATE?!

Kate's Pov

The black wolf smirked at me

Or am I just imagining things?

Suddenly, I noticed someone moving behind him. Shit! He's still alive?!

In just a mere split second, the black wolf is already being tackled on the ground by Samuel's wolf.

Growling Caitlyn attacked him by his neck. Blood spurted soaking my white creamy fur with the red liquid. I have to spit with disgust.

He must be taken aback by my sudden action, he suddenly let go of the mysterious black wolf and started facing me. His blue eyes were raging with fire as he stares at me, he tackled me to the ground, his unbearable weigh made me wince in pain.

I think one of my limbs are broken.

The mysterious black wolf stared at me worriedly before turning his gaze to Samuel's wolf.

But before he could even make a move, I beated him for it.

Growling so loud, I bit him by his leg making sure to break it limb by limb. My mouth is drooling with his blood that I swear made me gag. He surely stinks.

He howled in pain which gave me a chance to escape from his grasp. He's in great pain.

I knew it.

Caitlyn and I cheered happily.

I stared at him as he suddenly fell on his feet and his face laid flat on the ground.

I guess he gave up.

Soon, his eyes started to drop and a happy sigh escaped from my mouth.

Realizing that all those adrenaline rush has left my body, I can feel all my energy draining too and the pain in my arm is not helping.

Soon, just like Samuel's wolf, I fell on the ground. I can hear huge footsteps coming my way, but I decided not to pay attention anymore. I'm too tired to do so.

Samuel's eye suddenly shot open. He tried to stand up but failed miserably. He tried standing up again, his eyes never leaving mine. Soon, when he succesfully did, he dashed for me, growling.

Oh shit! Please spare me this moment because I have no energy left.

The black mysterious wolf noticed it and dashed for me aswell.

When Samuel has reached just a few meters from me, a dark figure blocked my view.

He howled in pain then his fur was covered with trickling blood from his neck.

I tried standing up...but I failed.

The tall dark figure fell infront of me, revealing Samuel biting a small flesh in his mouth.

My breathing started to become heavy and I felt like my world started crashing down.

I dont even know the guy, but seeing him in pain quirks my anger for Samuel even more.

He must be really dying! I need to take him to the mansion or to the castle?

I bet the two place is not really-

"Kate"

My racing thoughts stopped and I was snappef out from my daze when I heard a voice.

I looked down and there, I saw a human, stark naked. His face is pale and his neck is oozing with blood.

Richard

The name played inside my mind before I could even get the chance of thinking about it.

He's Night's brother right?!

Caitlyn yelled frantically.

"I'm glad I saved you" he said as he tried to reach for my face.

I let him. I let him carress my face like it was some kind of a china.

"But I wish you can remember me after all these years" He smiled sadly.

Without second thought, I grabbed his wrist and swung him behind my back. I can save him. I can save him. I have to save HIM!!!!

I left Samuel dumbstruck to what just happened. Screw him and his insensitiveness! I can kill him some other time.

I reached the mansion in less than five minutes nearly knocking the gates. Realizing that no one must find out what just visited their place, I decided to leap at the front gate and went for my balcony just by the garden. I leaped again and landed on my balcony floor as lightly as a cat.

"Kate you dont have to do this"

I ignored his protests and proceeded to my bed. I laid him down and covered him with my comforter. He needs to get warm. The air outside is chilly and me running on my full speed isnt helping.

I went to my closet room and shifted to my human form. I didnt bother showering since that guy over there needs more help. Besides, I need answers about his statement earlier.

Deciding to strip to my favorite yellow minion styled sweatshirt and a sky blue cotton shorts, I know I'm being random but whatever, I walked out of my closet doors and found him sleeping soundly. His wounds have healed quickly which kinda amazed me. I never healed that quick before.

I decided to just stay beside him since I think he wont need food anyway. Besides what if that shithole Samuel might come back. He needs me since I doubt that his energy has come back yet.

I stared at his face and studied him like he was some type of a science investigatory project.

Wait.

This guy is not Richard.

Does he have some type of a twin or something?

"KATE!"

"Yes Ian?"

"You should make me a sandwich!"

"No you make it on your own!" I yelled then I stuck out my tounge to mock him

" Then I'll-"

All of a sudden, a sharp pain invaded my head making me yelp in pain. I held my head as if it can help decrease the pain...but unfortunately, it didnt help anything AT ALL!!

I need my mate!

"NIGHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!" Was all I could scream as the pain trippled

Night......help....