The Prince

Kate's PoV

I squinted as I heard various voices booming above me. I can feel that I'm no longer lying on the hard and uncomfortable ground but instead I am laid on a soft fabric.

"Look! She's awake!"

"Call the Prince NOW!"

Curiousity got the best of me so I opened my eyes only to see different shades of eyes staring down at me with Worry and Happiness perhaps?

Wait a minute. Who are these guys? I thought I was caught by Night and his men?

I tried to stand up but I almost cried out loud because of pain at my leg.

"Please don't move a lot Miss. It might get worst than it already was if you keep on moving" An elderly woman said in a soothing tone.

Carefully, I laid back down and stared at her with wide eyes.

"Wh-who are you? Whe-where am I?"

"I'm sorry miss but the Prince will be the one who will tell you about that. Probably he'll be coming here any second by now so while waiting, please just rest a bit more and I'll get you something to eat" She smiled before walking off.

After the door was closed, I looked around. This place is surely unfamiliar but very beautiful.

The walls are painted with golden brown with wolf paintings hanging on it. 

The prince love wolfs?

Interesting.

I craned my neck to see a huge window a few meters beside my bed I can see the most spectacular view that I have ever seen.

There's a huge lawn with different types of flowers and two huge trees standing broad and strong with pink flowers resting on its branch.

I cant see much but its beautiful even from afar.

Then I remembered him.

I wonder if he's worried or sad that I'm not home. I wonder if he already knew. I wonder if the reason that I'm here is because he sent me away because I betrayed him.

Those thoughts just made my heart ache and Caitlyn to howl in pain.

"Drowned it thoughts?" A voice popped beside me making me almost jump from the bed I am currently sitting at.

I snapped my head to the side only to be met by the a pair of deep ocean blue eyes with tiny specks of violet.

"Samuel?!" I shouted out load.

I quickly covered my mouth as I realized how close he is. Only a few centimeters from my face. I gulped when he smirked then LAUGHED.

And I was like...WHAT THE F**K?!

Is my face that HILARIOUS?!

"Your face was PRICELESS!" He laughed.

"Gosh I wish you choke yourself to death!" I yelled frustrated.

I crossed my arms and huffed because of annoyance. I mean seriously? I'm not a clown or something. I'm just a mere werewolf being.

"Hey! You are a PRINCE?!" I yelled at him making him flinch.

He stopped laughing and regained his composure I never thought he had.

"What? Isn't it obvious?" He asked still smiling.

All of a sudden, I'm itching to slap that smile of his face.

"NO" I replied bluntly making him frown.

"Well, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you because you Ran away" he said making emphasis to the word RAN.

"Well, I 'm sorry okay? Never thought It would kill you"

"Then tell me why?" he asked

"Tell you what?"

"Why did you ran away"

I swallowed hard as I contemplated on what best excuse will I give.

This is bad. This is bad! What should I do?!

My palms started to become sweaty as I stare at his ocean blue eyes. I looked down to hide my anxiousness when I heard him say the most accurate reason .

"Because you're a werewolf? Am I right?"

*FUCK! HOW DID HE KNOW?!*