His Mom

Kate's PoV

"Night where are we going?". I complained as he kept on dragging me around the hallway. His face was blank which made it so difficult for me to read his face.

"NIGHT!!" I Yelled which finally made him turn around

"Seriously? Do you really have to shout?" He asked

"Seriously? Do you really have to drag me around?" I fired back crossing my arms

He face palmed first before he resumed on dragging me again. -_-

"Night! Stop! My feet is killing me and look! My heels! Its broken! Night! Its going to be- " before I could even finish my rant, he let go of my hand, grabbed my waist and in a split second, his lips were on mine.

My eyed widened but before I could even react, he finally pulled back.

"Richard told me its the best way to shut a girl up" He said with an annoying smirk plastered on his handsome face.

He began walking but of course not without grabbing my waist and carrying me bridal style.

Well, umm...I could say, Its not bad.

"Night where are we going?" I asked as I held his neck with both of my arms

"Kate, shut up"

Finally, we arrived in a room.

This room isnt like any other room inside the mansion. This room is kinda strange and very dark. It smelled of melted candle and small scent of white lilies.

Night put me down slowly before walking towards a corner and switched the light on.

My eyes widened when I saw a huge grave at the center of the room. It was surrounded with white lilies and lighted candles. I swear. My eyes were wide and my mouth was open.

"Hey mom, its me Night, well, just incase you forgot about your son. Richard by the way is usually on his asshole self which I know you knew that we cannot really help something about it" He suddenly began talking as he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

I smiled as I watched him talking to his mom like she's really here. He looked like a small puppy infront of his mother. He's so adorable.

"and mom, I wish you were here so I could tell and show you how much of a grown up man I already am. Oh! By the way, " He pulled me by his side and placed his arm around my shoulder

"This is Kate. My wife"I slapped his chest jokingly

"Stupid! Were not even married yet" I corrected him.

"Well, we're soon going to that part right?" I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Mom, I became a werewolf. Sorry about that. I know you loathed werewolves so much, so was I, but when I met her" he said as he stared down at me lovingly

"everything has changed" I smiled as I stared back at his dark blue orbs

"Mom, I thought that looking for the person I love is the last thing that I wanted to happen. Yes I didn't look for it, because it already found me before I could even make a move. Now, Kate is the best thing that ever happened in my entire life. " He said sincerely to his deceased mom.

Whereas me, I swear tears are racing down on my cheeks. Damn this guy. He could make me feel like I'm in cloud nine anytime he wanted to.

But then, a sudden thought slapped me like a million bricks slammed onto a wall.

I forgot, my father is the one who killed his mom.

I wonder what will he do when soon, he'll find out about that? Will he loath me again?

I dont know. I dont know anymore.