Punished

Kate's PoV

What? ,,

"WHAT?!!" Night boomed.

" You-you ki-killed her?" he asked, his fist shaking with rage. I can feel that his wolf is about to get out that's why I decided to stand beside him and place my hand on his shoulder. This way I'm glad I made him relax a little...but still not enough.

no-no-this is not happening,,this can't be happening. I eyed Ian to stop what he is doing but he just mouthed a sorry to me.

"Ian! why don't we get downstairs and get something to eat. I wanna show you around the mansion." I hastily said before Ian could even respond to his question.

"But Kate-" before Night could even complain, I  cut him off again.

" Have you forgotten about your men? I suggest you find them soon. Samuel might attack and it will be hard if its only the two-" I looked at Ian before continuing again " I mean, the three of us. Right?"

After half dragging Ian downstairs, I faced him with my eyes full of rage.

"WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU THINKING?!!! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU TOLD HIM THE TRUTH?!! Ian! pleasee! my life is already a mess!! and I cant let you make it any worse than that by trying to destroy my relationship with my mate" I sneered with full of venom.

" you think that the truth will remain covered for the rest of your lives?! THINK AGAIN kATE!! You're smart and beautiful! You know what are the things to do with stuff like these! Soon,, Night will know the truth...because he deserved that" he counterbacked before turning his heels and left me-speechless.

He's right. Night deserved to know the truth.

" What truth?" I froze when I heard the voice behind me.

"what does he mean by that Kate?" he asked geeting closer now.

" I can feel you're heart rate increasing Kate. I know you are hiding something,,about me. Spill it" he demanded. I can feel his presence so close to me almost driving Caitlyn crazy.

"I can't. I'm sorry Night." I slowly said without turning my head to his direction. Then suddenly, my back hit a wall making me almost wince because of shock. Night held my shoulders trapping me from anywhere but his face.

" I want the truth Kate" he said his minty breath fanning my face. But instead of answering him, I bit my ip to keep me from talking.

" You're not going to say it?" He asked but what he did next already caught me off guard.

Night kissed me with so much force trying to make me open my mouth. But I held my ground firmly-trying not to give in to his tempting taste. Then he pulled away.

" I will uncover that truth Kate. And no one can stop me" he said before turning his back and left me-dumbfounded and with a bleeding lip.