Final Fight Part 3

Kate's PoV

Everything is burning. Growls of pleasure and howls of pain filled my ears. All the furnitures were broken and the whole place is obscured with smokes.

Where the heck is Christian?! I thought as I looked around-panicking.

"Kate! Behind you!" Ian yelled making me turn around just as the bullet passed slicing my ear.

I hissed in pain and turned to the direction where it came from, my eyes flashing blue. There, I saw a vampire carrying a huge loaded gun, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh no..you took the wrong person bloodsucker!" I muttered before attacking on my full blown speed knocking the bastard over.
He yelped in pain as my sharp canines made contact with his neck, pool of blood started forming once his head slammed on the floor, his bloody red eyes turning white.

I spit his blood suddenly becoming sick of its disgusting taste.

" Kate Be careful!" Ian reminded right after he snapped open the neck of a vampire before dropping him on the floor, pool of blood began growing around his head after every second.

I shivered at the sight.

"I'm Trying!" I argued ducking at the sharp claws of one of the vampires.
I cussed when a woman grabbed a handful of my hair, almost pulling out a huge chunk if it, before throwing me across the room .
"Kate!" Ian growled charging for the woman.

I tried to stand up holding the wall for support.

"KATE DUCK!" I heard Caitlyn yell.
Instinctively, I followed her order before the woman who threw me at the wall landed on the same wall I crashed.

I stared at Ian and nodded at him in approval while he just rolled his eyes and carried on fighting.

"Kate! Let me shift!"

"NO! YOU CAN'T UNLESS WE FOUND CHRISTIAN"

"Well, you really dont have a choice"

"Wha-

Before I knew it, I was already jumping towards the balcony and leaped outside.

"CAITLYNNN!!!"

I can feel my limbs cracking before I landed graciously in the floor.

Several vampires and hunters turned their heads at me before continuing with what they are doing.

"Are u stupid?! What if a hunter tries to kill us?"

"Didn't you see that? They just turned their heads at us and acted as if it was nothing"

I mentally rolled my eyes at her lame remark.

Suddenly, I can feel myself charging towards a vampire who was about to bite a female hunter.

The hunter stared at me.in awe as I chomped down the leg of the vampire , separating it from its body. When it began gushing with blood, I threw it away almost gagging to the amount of blood that entered my mouth.

"A w-werewolf?" She muttered, her voice shaking.

I lowered my head at her as a sign that I'm on their side.
I noticed a vampire slowly
moving towards her, with one final glance, I pounced on the vampire who was just about to slice her back with his dagger.

Suddenly, a very familiar scent got my attention and before I knew it, I was running towards its direction.

Hang on Chris. I'm Coming.