The Surprise

Kate's PoV

" No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes"

"Bullshit!"

he laughed.

This person is hopeless!

Ever wonder what we  are arguing about?  Well let me tell you ladies and gentlemen, we are just arguing about One Direction. He said that they are just a group of gay faggots and they flirt with their bodyguards!
BUT I AM A HUGE DIRECTIONER! AND WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?! OF COURSE I'LL FIGHT FOR THE JUSTICE OF THEM!

So that's why we ended up on what we are actually doing right now.

Geez I just wanna kill him right now! I dont care if he is my mate!
Anyway he'll just kill me as soon as he figured out what I am
and because of that

I feel sad.

I dont know. I suddenly felt weary and all my energies left my body .

"Hey are you okay?"

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up to see my beautiful mate and everything seemed to dissapear. His piercing blue green eyes that can drown you to your thoughts. His perfect jaw line. His plump lips that I've always wanted to kiss everyday. His messy chocolate brown hair that absolutely looked hot on him.

I sighed. He is so Perfect. I wish I can call him mine without thinking that He is a hunter.

That he will kill me.

Smiling, I shrugged those thoughts away.

"I'm fine." I finally said.

He smiled showing those perfect white teeth.

Then he offered his hand. I stared at it wondering what is he up to.

He chuckled then grabbed my hand instead then dragged me towards the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked when we reached the car.

"You'll see" he said then he started the car and we drove off.

After of what seemed like forever. The car stopped and then we stepped out of the car.

I checked the surroundings to find anything suspicious. Who knows a rouge might be waiting to attack us right now. But All I can see from this place are huge trees.

"Now what?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Come on" he said as he held my hands before we walked together.

***

I think we walked around for hours and honestly, my feet is killing me!

"Night? Are you sure you know where are we going? because you know I think we are getting- Wow!"

My mouth literally hung open as soon as my eyes landed on the place. I was awestruck to the vast scenery in front of me. There is a huge lawn that is embedded by  different wild flowers  on the ground, like a dream. 

I never thought something like this can be found deep within a massive forest.

"Night? Am I dreaming?" I asked him without taking my eyes of from the place.

"No your not" he replied, smiling at my reaction.

Soon, I can already find myself running around the huge area.. The flowers are so beautiful. They have different lengths and colors. Throwing my hands in the air, I savored the whole moment, feeling the fragrant air reach my nose and as the wind caress my hair like a lullaby.