Final Fight

Everything is quiet. Not even a single sound can be heard everywhere except for the heavy breathing I create.

But the ice was broken because of this idiot beside me.

"Kate relax. After everything was done,how about an ice cream?" Ian asked as he prepares for his gun

"I seriously don't understand the reason why you have to prepare a gun..you're a damn werewolf" I said as I prepared for my own gun.
"Look who'se talking" He mocked
I just rolled my eyes and continued to what I'm doing.

Suddenly I smelled a faint scent of Night. A sudden gush of happiness flowed through me and I immediately ran to find him leaving Ian completely clueless.

When I reached to his room, I found no one. Where could he be?

"Night? Where are you?" I asked raising my voice just incase if he didn't hear me.

"Night? Nigh-"

"What are you doing here?"

I turned around only to see Night in his towel (0_0)
I can feel my cheeks burn as I saw his delicious-damn-body
I saw him smirk when he saw my reaction.

Crap did I say that out loud? Kill me now.

"I know I'm not the most unattractive person Kate..but please, I think a fly was about to enter your mouth" Then he went straight to his closet room.

I waited for him until he gets back from his closet room. I need to talk to him, even if right now isn't the right time.

I decided to walk to his bed and lay down on it. As soon as my body made contact with the soft material, I can already feel myself getting drowsy.

What the? I can't sleep. There'll be an upcoming fight soon and I can't afford to not do anything, especially that my father and my bestfriend's life is at stake here.

I decided to just stand up and walk up to his closet.
What the heck is taking him so long?

"Night?" I knocked once

No answer

"Night I'm coming in" I said then twisted the doorknob and went inside.

I frowned when I found no one inside.
Where could he be? There's no window here and I dont think that he would probably run away or something.

But I noticed something behind his shelf of shoes.
Due to curiousity, I walked towards it and my eyes grew wide as I realized that there was a hidden door here.

It was left ajar so probably Night went inside.

Without thinking anything else, I went straight inside, not knowing what will I encounter there.
....

Christian's PoV

(A/N THIS WAS BEFORE KATE'S DAD MINDLINKED HER ABOUT SAMUEL'S PLAN. ALSO THIS WAS DURING THE FIGHT WHEN THE OMEGA ATTACKED SAMUEL.)

"Alpha, we've got to do something" I mindlinked the Alpha. He was placed into a different cell on the east side of the dungeon, while me was placed here on the north part.

"STUPID SMART ASSHOLES"
Daylan, my wolf muttered.

"Shut up Daylan. You're not helping"

"WHY ARE WE HERE ANYWAY? WE SHOULD ESCAPE AND RESCUE THE ALPHA THEN ASK FOR HELP TO OUR PACK. I DONT WANT TO ROT HERE"

" Well too bad because I think that the rats will sleep with us for a little while starting now"

I was having a conversation with my wolf when I heard a loud crash above to where we are located. Then I heared a loud growl then all the guards were alarmed.

I can sniff a very strong scent of our pack coming from the hallway.
They're here!

I can even hear the other guards running, their eyes red as blood and fangs expanded from their mouths.

VAMPIRES....

Until now I still dont get it how the vampires follow that stupid son of a b**ch. HE IS A WEREWOLF.

And we all know that vampires never-I MEAN NEVER- get along with each other.
But right now, seems like that belief never existed once.

"WEREWOLVES!!! Vampires, PREPARE YOUR GUNS!" Yelled the other guards.

"Can we do anything?"

I just shrugged.

SAMUEL'S POV

My body made contact to the concrete floor and I swear I can feel my ribs crack. I'm sure it'll take too long to heal.

"GIVE US BACK OUR KING!" He yelled before giving me that blowing punch which could break a human's skull.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not giving him to you" Then I returned the punch he just gave me earlier, sending him flying towards my study table destroying everything on it.

Not giving him a chance to stand up, I jumped on him and bit his neck.

Blood trickled down to his chest down to his stomach. Good thing this guy didn't wear a shirt.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled as I punched his face. He growled and started to scratch my face like a kitten.

I laughed evilly knowing that I'm winning over him.

"So where is your pack now? They should be here already" I mocked making his eyes turn even darker.

He growled before he bit my arm making me yelp in pain.

"DAMN!" I cried as I felt his teeth pierce my flesh which he took as a chance to throw me-again- at the other side of the room.

I can hear the walls crack as my back crashed to the gold painted wall.

Geesh..he really is strong. No doubt he is the omega.

But I know his weakness.

He was about to throw the bookshelf when I spoke.

"I killed your princess"

I can tell that he was shocked because of my revelation. I knew it.

He lowered the bookshelf a bit, his face blank.

Got ya.

I stood up and ran towards him, my nails and teeth ready to rip those flesh and cut his air off.

"BUT IT WAS A JOKE!" I yelled then scratched his eye blinding him and ripped his neck cutting his life.

He fell on the floor, his expression undescribable.

"Evil" he muttered before his life turned into a pure dead ones.

"I know" then I howled.

Now that everything was finished, I think someone needs a visit.

I smirked as I left the now lifeless omega of the Silvermoon Pack.

Next stop? The beta.

Now the fight has begun.