Bad day

I thought that  would be the last time im going to cry so hard for losing my mom yet here I am crying again but for another reason and this time its more painful.I can't even breathe and think properly.

'We should go back to him,maybe his looking and wanted to apologize to us right now'Caitlyn suggested

'No' I told her

'WHAT why not?' She shouted

'Caitlyn could we just leave that topic im not ready to talk about it yet'I softly said

'No way! no way in hell that I'm just going to sit here and wait for nothing,we should go back to him AND THAT'S FINAL!' She argued

'Then what??? Tell me!' I shouted back

'He's going to accept us for who we are and  we could live  happily ever after!'

"Are you NUTS! didn't you see how he looked at us just awhile ago  well let me tell you HE looked at us disgustedly he even rejected us!"

"How could u say that he didn't even said the reject word and I feel it I feel that his wolf still loves us"

"Well  your getting the wrong idea"

"Why are you so negative!!!  this is all your fault"

"My fault?? Wow just totally wow,how could you bluntly say that this is all my fault when in the first place you were the one who decided to be with him even though I told you many times that we shouldn't!"

"Oh come on so you mean you have nothing to do with this???"

"YES"

'Then fine I hate you'she said then shut me off

I can feel that Caitlyn is definitely mad at me.

"I'm so lonely." I whispered to myself as I began the never ending self-pity process. 

"Don't worry honey i'm here'"someone said

My head snapped at the voice's direction.

"Samuel" I growled.

"Well, Hello dear.." he said with a smirk

My hands itched to claw him out and rip his flesh using my sharp tooth.He is the reason for everything. I could have kept my identity for long until he broke it. He did it all in purpose.

"You fucking monster!" I screamed and lunged for him. But he dodged my attack..provoking me impossibly more.

"New lesson learned. Never mess with a broken heart" he said who'se now dangling upside down by the nearest tree branch.

"You planned it all! You wanted to destroy my relationship with  Night!" I yelled ready to jump and pull him down but he moved quickly.

"For the record" I turned around and saw him standing casually, hands on his pockets

"I didnt break it. Infact, soon, something like this will happen. I just made it to come sooner that it has to be" he explained like it was nothing at all.

"But atleast I could have spent more days and atleast be happy before that time will come!".I spoke bitterly. I stopped chasing him knowing he'll only escape from my grasp again.

"Night will kill you" He muttered. His previous aura suddenly dissapearing

"No he will not!" I contadicted.

"He let me escaped from that night.He loves me! and I love him too! So I know to myself that HE WILL NEVER KILL ME! NEVER!" I yelled as I glared at him. But I took a step back a soon as I met his eyes.

They are dark red..almost a ball of blood trapped in his eyes.

His jaw clenched and his fist are balled.

"No he does not. And he will never be" He growled before sauntering towards me with those bloody eyes that seemed to steal my soul