Kate and Night

Night's PoV

I can hear everything. I can even smell the sweet scent of her even though she's at the east side of the castle. I can also hear the rapid breathing and footsteps running around all over the place. Perhaps they already knew that I'm here. Ha...pathetic. I'm still new to my new transformation though. But I already liked it.

With these strong four legs, who would even want something more? With these strong senses, I'm already aware of everything around me.

Testing my strength, I took small strides before speeding away from my current location. This is amazing! Using my improvised sense of smell, I tracked Kate's scent and followed it. Finally, we can be together again.

Finally, I reached a place where Kate's scent lingered so much I cant even resist it.

Without hesitation, I entered it but to my dissapointment, the room is empty. Just the smell of Kate's intoxicating scent. I looked around the room. The ambiance is so comforting and just right. Without shifting I jumped on her bed not caring if I weight too much. Suddenly I heard a small footstep coming this way. But I knew who's coming, and that made me purely excited.

Suddenly, the door creaked open. She's here. I knew she's here. And she's coming inside.

Kate's PoV

I opened the door but I was taken aback by the smell that met my nose. Its so strong and very familiar as well. Then one thing occured inside my mind.

"NIGHT!!!" yelled Caitlyn. Its been so long since I heard her since our fight.

But it isn't Night who is lying on the bed who is staring at me with wide eyes.

It is a werewolf who was in my dream that night. This cant be. 

He can't be.

After a few moments, the black wolf stood up and jumped off from the bed and sauntered towards me. He watched me as he moved forward whilst me on the other hand started walking backwards trying to stay away from him.

My eyes locked with his as he moved continually until his nose were only a few inches away from my face. Until a voice boomed inside my head making me gasp in awe.

"hey kitty"

then everything went black.