Unknown Identity

Kate's PoV

It felt like my heart is weighing a ton of stones as I walked back to my room with Night.

Everytime that I stare at him and to that room, I can remember the tragic thing that happened between both our parents.

His mom killed my mom and my dad killed his mom.

What stupid fu**ed up life we have right?

"Kate? Are you alright?" He asked.His eyes full of concern. Shit please, dont look at me that way.

It makes me feel that I dont deserve you. You're way too perfect for me.

"No, I-I'm fine Night. I'm just tired and,,,,yeah" I replied not meeting his eyes.

"Well, If that's the case, then I'll leave you alone now." he said concern not leaving his blue eyes.

I just nodded in response.

Once I'm inside my room, I cried.

I have to talk to him. I need to tell him about it. I guess I'll just have to face the risk of him leaving me than be with him everyday with this unforgivable feeling eating me inside.

"Night, I'm sorry. I dont deserve you even though we are mates. Night, I'm sorry to tell you that my dad is the one who killed your mom"

Isnt that a little bit odd to confess?

Well, how about this

"Night, my dad killed your mom. But it's your mom's fault! She killed my mom first!"

Well, it sounded that I'm mad at him or something

I sighed and plopped on my bed and rolled around frantically with my feet dangling up in the air.

This is FRUSTRATING!!!!

How am I supposed to confess to him if I'm acting like a wuss puss right now?!

I hate it!

"Kate?" I heard someone knock on my door

I dont want. to talk to anyone tonight so, I pretended that I'm asleep..with extra snoring sounds

"Kate? Oh, you're asleep" I heard a masculine voice coming my way.

Then I felt my bed sinking a little, maybe he's sitting down on my bed

I heard him sigh heavily before standing up, but not without giving me small peck on my forehead

"Goodnight then. Just remember that your bestfriend is here for you. Forever" Then I heard a door opening and closing.

My eyes immediately opened and my feet automatically ran towards the door. I'm sure that that guy is not Night nor Christian. Not my dad nor Samuel. Who is that guy!

Wearing my night gown and just a pair of rabbit slippers, I raced down the hall to catch up with that mysterious guy.

Soon, I reached the balcony doors, and it's open. Walking slowly, I went outside to check if he's still there.

But unfortunately,he's gone.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL? WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS?

ANYWAY, SORRY SHORT CHAPTY.

OMG, I DONT FEEL LIKE TAKING MY BATH BECAUSE OF THE COLD WEATHER..BUT OH WELL, WHO WANTS TO SMELL LIKE A DEAD FISH RIGHT?

OH! ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR BY THE WAY!!!