Back from the start

night's pov

The moment I stepped inside the palace, cold wind swept over me making me shake a little. Voices started filling in my mind,,,voices of the people that I killed.

The voices of the people that once has been a family to Kate.

Suddenly, a scent passed through my nose making me crazy.

I dont know but the image of Kate suddenly popped in mymind as soon as I smelled that scent,,and it's still there

soon, my back ached,,I have no idea why because its my first time to encounter something like this with my body. I dropped my gun and kneeled on the ground as the bones started popping out of its sockets

my whole body is shaking, almost uncontrollable. My eyes are burning and as I catched a glimpse of my hands, they are turning gray then hairy.

What's happening to me?!

I can feel my body growing large and my vision began to change. Each passing second is like a thousand knives piercing against the joints of my body. What is happening to?!

"Night!! The palace is completely guarded! The whole kingdom actually" Third informed me just as he reached the hill that I'm currently standing behind a tall tree.

we are only around 50 meters away from the kingdom, but we can see everything clearly because they are just below us.

"do something to keep them off focus"'

" right away night"

then he ran away

I just stayed where i was currently standing. I like it here because I can see how these stupid dogs spend the last day of their lives. A smirk made it's way to my mouth as I thought of the possible things that may happen today.

Today, everything will end. Todayall of them will pay the cost as high than their lives.

Today, I will win.

Suddenly, a little girl made its way to her balcony of thepalace. This must be the princess. How pathetic. A small little girl will be their soon to be queen? Ha! Maybe not.

She's just staring outside towards the sea of trees just beside thehill I'm standing. She seemed to be lost in thought. I cannot make out her face because she's so tiny and her face is covered by her hair. How dissapointing. Atleast I could have seen her face before she dies.

soon, bombs exploded from afar. I looked back at the girl, I expected her to run and scream, but it shocked me to see her calmly walked back to her room and closed the balcony doors..

"Night,,the war has started"

"let's go"

****

everything is burning,,,the houses, the trees and even some of the puny wolves are running around because of the fire behind their back.

"you disrespectful human just destroyed my kingdom!!" The king of the wolves sneered behind me. Quite stupid actually, everyone is runing around, fighting with one another,,while me on the other hand, was just staring at themamused as their death is about to come.

I turned around and once I did, his furious face changed to a shocked expression.

"wow, didnt expect you to recognize me that fast"

"you!" he pointed at me

" you are the son of the woman I KILLED!" once he said those words, I attacked him using my knife and aimed it at his heart. He is actually quite fast because of course he is a werewolf. How unfair.

"its a good thing that you know it" then I punched his face. Its actually a huge hit for him because I swear I heard his jaw break.

"you shall pay!" he furiously snapped before lunging for me but I already aimed my gun at him. This made him stop dead in his tracks.

"NO! YOU'RE THE  ONE WHO SHALL PAY! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I GREW UP LIKE THIS! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I HAVE TO LIVE MY LIFE  ALONE!!!"  but before I pulled the trigger, someone grabbed my back and bit my neck hard, making me stumble down .

" what have you done CHRIS! you know how your bite can do to humans!" my vision is getting blurry and words started to become unclear for me

"I'm sorry sir! I wasn't thinking"

"fine, just go back inside the palace and find asdkhdsdfgHave to make her ashwidgek'' was all I heard before everything went black.