ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

when the others had left the room to who knows where, it left only Y/n and dabi in the room. he briefly looked to the ground, realizing she wasn't going to start the conversation. "so are you ignoring me now?" he asked, looking over to her.

to say that she was angry, would be a massive understatement. hearing him talk to her so casually as if he hadn't just hooked up with some random girl ticked her off. "go fuck yourself" she spat, sending him a sharp glare to which he only rolled his eyes at.

"still mad about that argument? you really are annoying, all you do is drag on arguments and-" he was cut off when a relatively large brick was thrown at him, she had picked up one from besides the floor where half the roof had caved in. "yes because i'm so pissed off about an argument that YOU started, not the fact that i went out to find you last night only to find you fucking some random whore!" she yelled, clearly upset and angry about the whole ordeal.

that of course surprised him, he didn't think she had seen that, he didn't even think she had come looking for him either. "so what? it isn't like we were dating or anything," he eventually said, shrugging it off, "don't tell me you actually caught feelings or something" he scoffed, rolling his eyes whilst she stood up.

"you really are an asshole, i hate you so much." Y/n snapped back, walking straight past him, deciding that she herself would leave, the last thing she would do is let him see her upset over him. seeing her walk away after that, made him more and more angry, "you were never anything to me! just some stupid toy, i was just bored" he yelled out, glaring in her direction as she simply ignored him.

he hated her lack of reaction, not that he could really see anyways. he wasn't sure what he was expecting her to do. stop and argue with him for longer or something, but she didn't even look back once, she didn't seem to care to, despite the burning in the back of her throat, she felt as if she would burst into tears at any moment but she stopped herself.

she let out a shaky breath as she pulled up the hood once again, pushing her hands back into the pockets, her life really did seem to have fallen apart. in all honesty, she just wanted to retry everything, she had known that joining the league would be anything but easy but this wasn't how she had expected it to go.

maybe she was just blinded by her stupid feelings toward dabi. but know she knew, she was never anything to him. she once again felt stupid, letting herself get hurt over and over again just by allowing herself to get attached to some kind of false reality only to get her feelings shattered.

she leaned back down in an old building, one she knew nobody would be there, sliding down the wall, she sighed, glad to be away from everything and everyone, she would rather be here then anywhere else honestly. she let a few tears escape her eyes but was quick to wipe them away, telling herself over and over again that she wouldn't cry over somebody like him. not when she meant that little to him.

though, there's words clearly didn't mean much when she eventually broke down, just letting herself freely cry again. she felt pathetic because of it.

" i hate him so much " she mumbled, repeating the phrase over and over and over again, each time she had repeated the phrase, hitting the ground out of pure anger and spite. she hated how unbothered he seemed, how smug he acted, how little he cared, how he just played with her as if she was nothing, like she was worthless.

she hated everything about him. she hated him.
but then again, she could never fully grasp hating him, no matter how many times she said it or thought it, she would never be able to hate dabi fully, like she said she did.

and she hated that as well.

A/n: merry christmas everyoneee hope you got everything you wished for and had a good christmas 💗💗💗