ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

The scarred villain glanced to Mr. Compress, "Check it, release him," he demanded and the magician-like man complied, releasing Bakugou like he'd been told to.

This only caused Dabi to grin as held the hot-headed male there, a dark expression on his scarred features as he began walking backward.

Everyone seemed to go silent and the only thing that could be heard was running and what the blonde boy had said.

"Don't come... Deku."

***

It had been a day since the whole training camp incident and several people were in the hospital including Y/N.

Luckily the e/c eyed girl had not had to have any of the teachers from U.A come in. Only a few officers to try and see what had happened. The only reason she would have been in the hospital was stress from the situation and to check her over,  she would be discharged today.

She had already decided on what she'd say to the hero's when they asked why she ran off.

'I panicked! I didn't want to run off but I couldn't just sit there and let my brother get taken away by such horrific villains and not even try to help!'

The female had repeated that in her head over and over again. She may have cared if her brother would have shown her any kind of affection or been a little nicer to her from when they'd been younger but after everything he had done, she could care less.

After about an hour or so, Y/N was discharged after calling a nurse. She soon got her things, changed into something better and more comfortable rather than some hospital clothing.

Soon enough, she headed out the school, looking around for any pro hero's that would be around and could possibly have heard of what had happened. Y/n couldn't help but be on constant alert and on edge, every little thing made her jump lately.

Of course, she knew why, when you've done something you know can get you in a lot of trouble, you're scared, constantly looking around to see if anyone knows what they'd bad things they'd done.

Once more, the h/c girl let out a shaky sigh, heading towards the league, slipping a black hoodie on, similar to the one Shigaraki had worn just before the training camp incident when he'd confronted Midoriya. She swiftly pulled the hoodie up, partially covering her face and began walking towards the old bar.

It didn't take to long to arrive, taking one last glance at the area, she walked into the villainous area, opening the door and headed inside. As soon as the female stepped in, she was practically attacked by the over eccentric blonde girl, saying how she'd missed her? She barely even knew the girl.

She soon looked over to the chair her brother had been tied to, lucky for her, he was still out cold. She wouldn't be able to stay for long but needed to know what she had to do at U.A next.

Either way, she shrugged it off, trying her best not to act awkward, if she didn't know any better, she'd think Toga was nothing more then an over-excited, lovesick teenager. Y/n soon pulled away from her, smiling a little as her eyes once again landed on the villain that had originally gotten her into this mess. Dabi.

His gaze alone practically made the female shiver, quickly looking away to avoid his intense stare. She looked down at the blonde girl once more before moving away and sitting down on a bar stool as their leader entered.

He looked around the room, he saw everyone needed, Y/n, Dabi, Toga, Spinner, Twice, Kurogiri and Magne. He mentally sighed of relief knowing he wouldn't have to deal with having to gather everyone.

He soon began to speak, "So, as we all know what happened with that boy over there," he said, "I want everyone to convince him to join, if he agrees, Dabi will let Y/n know it's okay to come back," he had begun.

The red-eyed villain soon turned to face the h/c girl. "As for you, in the meantime, I want the documents on Bakugou Katsuki and Midoriya Izuku." He rasped out, scratching at his neck.

She slowly nodded throughout his explanation, "let us know when you have them, we'll send somebody through the portal to collect them just in case," he said, "Is that clear?" He said turning to face everyone.

The others soon nodded as Y/n stood up, "I'll get going," she said, walking towards the door. Although, as she walked past Dabi, she could sworn she heard him say 'be careful,' but shook it off as her imagination.

The female carefully crept our from the alleyway, making sure nobody else she knew saw her come from the shady alleyway. Lucky for her, she was alright, heading out of the area and then sort of just looked around for a moment.

Now what?

840 words