ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Dabi by now had walked down into a relatively sketchy area as usual, there were always those low life criminals who thought they could take him for 'stepping into their territory' and it always ended the same way. They were burnt into the ground . But now, he was taking his anger and frustration out on them so the death wasn't exactly painless.

He sighed loudly to himself when they had died of so quickly, still not intending on leaving and heading back down to the base so easily.

Whilst he headed down the sketchy area once more, getting out of the scene before anyone could notice the fires. He had shoved his hands into his pockets, an empty irritated look on his face, at least it was now relatively dark, he must of spent a little longer then he had thought messing with those thugs and walking.

When he had initially decided on heading back to where the leagues base was, he ended up running into some girl, who, quite clearly, wanted something to do with him.

As much as he would of gone against going anywhere with this random girl who obviously wanted nothing more then sex, he wasn't in the best state of mind right now and his anger took over him so of course, he had just gone along with it, agreeing with her before following behind her.

-

By now, Y/n had began to get worried, sure, they had fought and everything but that didn't mean she didn't care. It had been hours since she had gotten back here and she was just sat idly on the old couch. By now, Shigaraki, Spinner, Twice and Toga had gotten back and everyone seemed weirdly quiet. She had known what had happened to big sis Magne and made sure not to bring it up ever, as much as she missed Magne, she knew how close Toga was with her.

" where's Dabi? " Shigaraki finally asked whilst she only shrugged, " no idea, we got in an argument and he threw a hissy fit over nothing so we went separate ways " she sighed, feeling that same irritation fill her again .

" I'll go look for him, can I borrow one of your black hoodies? Mine got ... burnt " she said. When dabi had made his entrance and burned the guys , he had caught her jacket at certain parts so it was pretty ruined.

" do what you want but don't get caught " he said, clearly unbothered was he threw the hoodie at her, she thanked him, slipping it on whilst Toga had said about how she could wear hers. " I would and everything but your clothes are all pink and bright, id stick out like a sore thumb " she said with a faint smile whilst she complained a little but didn't question it further.

She hummed, walking out of the building and pulling the hood up, deciding she should go to wear she last was and where they had gone their separate ways. After a while, she had caught the smell of burning, obviously guessing it was dabi but making sure to still be cautious.

It had taken an hour but she had finally tracked down the black haired man and just as she went to call out to him and get him to come back, she saw him talking with some girl, when she had heard about him agreeing to some hook up, she frowned. Now Y/n felt dumb. Really dumb.

She wasn't sure what she had expected but this wasn't it. Turning back around she headed straight back to where the league was.

' what did I expect ? He's just another villain that got me roped into this, eve thing would be fine if it weren't for him '

' I shouldn't be upset by this, it doesn't matter '

' he was just playing with me, '

She shook her head, trying to ignore how upset she genuinely felt. Everything that had happened, and it really meant nothing. Clearly.

When she arrived back at the league, almost everyone there could tell she was down, Toga being the first one to ask anything. " Y/n ? What's wrong? You look like you're about to cry ! " she said, walking over to her with a weirdly worried look, out of place for Toga.

She only really shook her head, pulling the hoodie closer to her face, whilst everyone stayed quiet for a moment, Shigaraki just mumbled about how she could keep the hoodie for now because he didn't need it.

Well, she guessed at least some people cared in the league.

761 Words

don't hate me please -