ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

After finally being able to rest from the long, boring bus ride to the camp. I relaxed against the sleeping bag, I didn't have to get up just yet so id decided to wait for everyone else to get up before I did.

Surprisingly, the first person to get up was Kirishima. Now bored after waiting around half an hour for somebody to wake up, I get out of the warm blankets following just behind the red-headed boy.

He obviously heard me and turned around, looking slightly drowsy. "Hey Kirishima," I said with a small smile, stretching slightly. He responded simply, "Hey there Y/N! How'd you sleep?" He asked glancing towards me with his usual, bright and toothy grin.

I smiled at his enthusiasm, "pretty good thanks," I said glancing behind me as a few others began to wake, "I'm gonna go get changed, be right back!" I responded, grabbing some clothes and quickly slipping into them.

Once i'd actually gotten back to the main room, it was empty. "Where'd everyone go?" I muttered to myself, walking around the room for a moment before checking the time and realizing I was supposed to be outside.

My eyes widened slightly, "I swear it only took me like 5 minutes to get ready," I said heading outside, although it could have been that I had gotten lost towards the bathrooms, obviously not wanting to get changed Infront of everyone.

I sighed softly, heading out as I saw the wild, wild pussycat's as they called themselves. I remembered overhearing one of the league's plans, they wanted to attack the camp but weren't sure, so now I wasn't even sure what to expect.

Once everyone had been put into smaller groups, they all began practicing their quirks and abilities, trying to strengthen and improve them to their best ability.

What I had to do was use my ice in a more heated area, making different shapes and bending it. Basically I was just practicing. That was all I was told to do anyways.

Once night began to fall over to camp, a few people were instructed to stay behind and do work instead of going into the forest in pairs, I was one of them, unfortunately. In Aizawa's opinion, I'd done well, but he wanted me to practice the written one a little more.

I wanted to argue but didn't, knowing it would just get worse. Even if I didn't understand I didn't care, either way, it was just a forest.

After about a long boring twenty minutes passed, I'd gotten pretty bored until everyone got a telepathic message from Mandalay, giving us all permission to use our quirks against villains and that they were after someone named Kacchan.

The entire class knew who it was, obviously. I turned to face Kirishima who had stood up from his seat, demanding we went out there and helped, although the white-haired hero had quickly shot him down.

I knew I couldn't pass up this possibility, I had to know what was happening and why they were trying to now take my brother. "I have to go! They're trying to take my brother!" I yelled, feigning anger, I could care less.

He told me to sit down and I narrowed my eyes, he was a pro but I could get myself a time gap within freezing him over. Raising my palm, I froze him to the wall, quickly running out the building after I'd heard my ice break.

I stopped myself quickly, almost getting burned with blue flames. 'he's here,' I thought and turned toward that oh so familiar male controlling the blue flames.

Quickly, my homeroom teacher jumped down from dodging the villain, "Y/N! What are you doing out here?! Where's Vlad?" He asked making sure I was out of the way.

The pro hero walked out, dusting ice particles off of himself, "she froze me over to get out," he muttered, causing the attention from Dabi to go to me.

Dabi didn't seem to like being ignored as he shot another flare of blue at Aizawa, eventually getting stopped as he couldn't use his quirk. I ran off, hiding behind some trees as their attention quickly focused on the villain at hand.

The pro hero threw his scarf towards him in an attempt to capture the villain but he simply melted. I tilted my head slightly, but his attention quickly turned to me, "Y/n," he spoke lowly, beginning to approach me.

I bolted, running into the forest and towards the only thing I could think of, blue flames. That was the only thing I knew was Dabi that I could trust, at least a little.

806 words

A/N: Gonna be writing in 3rd person from now on! It's easier hope that's okay!