ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

A certain patchwork person stood besides a shorter winged man, looking towards his phone after they had just had a conversation. "Gotta go, some kinda ice villain downtown, can't stick around with you forever you know" he grinned whilst the other only waved him off, even if something was nagging at him to stop him, or follow him. ' no I should get back to the base, Y/n's still there' and with that, they parted ways, one flying off in the direction of downtown and the other headed to an abandoned area.

When Hawks finally arrived, the area was a mess, chunks of ice scattered the area, "what the hell happened here?" He mumbled to himself, there were a few hero's looking around for the source of wherever all this ice was coming from but it was hard, none of them had a Birdseye look like hawks did.

" where's the villain ? "

" no idea , can you fly up and try and find where the source is ? "

With a simple shrug and lazy grin, he flew upwards, looking around the wrecked area, whoever this was really did a number on the area, eventually after maybe about five minutes, he saw someone just in alleyway. They were either dead or unconscious.

As soon as he reached the area he shivered ever so slightly, not even his jacket helped in this case. Calling the other hero's over, he got endeavour to melt the ice and check on who it was and if they were alive or not.

" it's that girl that got kidnapped "

" Y/n L/n ? "

" yeah "

He only hummed in response, deciding wether or not to tell the league or let them find out for themselves. He'd go with the latter. It wouldn't be long until they realised she wasn't there.

Hawks only watched as she was loaded into a van, only watching as they began to restrain her unconscious body whilst someone stood by her side making sure she didn't die. He stared blankly at the vehicle for a moment whilst he watched it drive off.

" wonder how long it'll take for the league to come for her "

" that is if she was worth anything to them "

He heard endeavours input as he mindlessly nodded. If anything, she just seemed like some manipulated girl who'd been forced into the league. She would be questioned soon enough and that would be the deciding option on what would happen with her.

" I'm gonna go check for anyone that could've got caught up in this "

Was the last thing he said before taking off to look for anyone trapped around here. Honestly, he couldn't wrap his head around this, what even happened? She was unconscious but the ice never once went away or slowed down. It only stopped when Endeavour used his flames to force herself from freezing over . She looked half frozen to death if anything, ice basically covered her body.

He didn't really dwell on that thought though, helping out anyone who needed help. This place would have to be fixed up before anyone could come back here.