ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Y/n sighed, beginning to walk toward the larger city, she knew she should probably get out of there before it became anymore suspicious for being near the league.

Hopefully, the hero's didn't end up tracking down the league. She decided she'd go to the hospital and visit Izuku and Yaoyurozu. Considering she was friends with Izuku, she decided to talk to him first.

Of course, when she arrived, there were several people already talking to him. They soon glanced at her, hearing the door creak open. Kirishima was the first one to speak up at her, "Y/n!" He said walking over, "I saw how determined you were to save Bakugou! You have to help us get him back! Me and a few others want to rescue him! Please! Come with us!" He pleaded.

Y/n tilted her head ever so slightly, "what? We aren't even allowed to!" She said her eyes widening a little, she hadn't expected him to want to go so badly. "I know but... I feel as if I could have done more to save him!" He said he had a sort of determined look on his face.

She felt a thought surface in the back of her mind, she couldn't help but feel as if his determination to save him was... Pathetic...?

What was wrong with her! This was her classmate not long ago, one who hadn't ever done anything horrible to her and yet, she thought that? She felt guilty but tried to push it out of her mind as she responded. "I.. I can't... I have to... Stay with my mom to help her through this," she lied, which was becoming one of her better skills lately.

He frowned but slowly nodded, "I understand... We'll get Bakugou back though! For you as well!" He added with a bright grin. "How are you even gonna find them tho?" She asked with a small frown, "Yaoyurozu put a tracker on one of the Nomu creatures! She's a lifesaver!" He said with slight relief in his voice.

She slowly nodded. This was bad. She should warn the others, before it was too late, "I have to go.. my mom's calling, see you guys later!" The h/c yelled, quickly running off from the group.

The hope they had to save him, she didn't get it, he had done nothing but be horrible to her and everyone, yet people still wanted to save him? 'Is there something wrong with me?!' The female thought to herself frustrated.

She quickly called up Dabi, not receiving an answer. Y/n scoffed lightly, just her luck, that asshole chose not to pick up now of all times, she couldn't risk going there now, that was a bad idea, even she knew that.

Deciding to just leave a text, she sighed as she typed out a message,'Hey! Dabi call me it's important!' she texted, quickly shoving her phone in her pockets as she looked around the area once more.

The h/c just walked home, there was nothing better for her to do. She would simply watch whatever was on when she got home.

As soon as she reached the comfort of her bed, she sighed, leaning back against it as she skimmed through the news, a familiar face appearing on it. "Mr. Aizawa?" She mumbled aloud to herself, clicking on the news video and watching it as she saw him in an interview, for once, looking suitable rather than half asleep.

Surprisingly, she ended up falling asleep, the only thing waking her must have been her phone playing something relatively loud. A fight against... All Might and some villain actually kicking his ass...

Her eyes widened at the sight, quickly standing up and running over to her laptop, searching up the live stream and watching it. She was pretty intrigued honestly but had noticed a few notifications on her phone.

3 missed calls - Dabi

3 new messages

'You said to call you back what's up?'
'hello?'
'are you dead or something?'

Y/n sighed softly, she texted him back, 'sorry for the late response, whenever you see this, what's going on between All Might and this villain?' she texted him, a little curious.

After awhile the battle soon ended, All Might had shrunk to seemingly nothing once again... The rumors were true, he was... no had gotten weaker and this was his true form.

He looked towards the screen of the camera. Holding his fist out,

"Now it's your turn."

753 words