ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

today was the day they'd planned on going to do the last thing they would need to do. getting in the car, Y/n glanced toward dabi with a faint smile, driving toward the bank before stopping infront of it, having slipped on a mask.

"ready to go?" she asked, stepping outside of the car as he nodded, flashing her a very light smile. walking into the building, dabi threatened the others whilst Y/n made sure to get the money from the others. it luckily didn't take to long as they rushed to get out of there, getting in the car as they drove off.

if anyone told her when she younger that this is what she would be doing when she was older, she wouldn't believe them. but right now, she really didn't have any regrets. she could hear the police chasing them and didn't have a car in the world as she leaned out of the car window, making sure to use her quirk to help prevent them from getting too close and managing to catch them.

she smiled, having to force them to swerve away to stop the car from crashing, though, there were a lot more of them then they had initially planned for, it didn't matter.

they ended up having to take a different route, they were intending on hiding somewhere and then getting ready to leave once the chase had died down but it looked like it would take longer then intended, not that she minded.

she had to try and slow down the police with her quirk whilst dabi drove, she felt as if she was in some sort of movie, none of this even felt real anymore.

eventually, they ended up having to take a stop once they reached a dead end, they knew that they wouldn't be caught by the police however, they would rather die then go to prison.

"everything will be fine; don't worry" she smiled toward him as they stepped out of the car, she could see the police coming closer to them and glanced toward dabi, walking a little closer to a ledge as she was sure they'd realised who they were.

as the police and hero's came to a stop, they were clearly getting ready to fight. as much as she wanted to believe they could take on multiple hero's at a time, they both knew they would inevitably lose and end up being separated in tartarus.

she took a deep breath, looking toward dabi who seemed to be having the same idea as she did. she smiled toward him once again, this time he smiled back just as bright.

"together?"

"together."

they both looked toward the hero's as they stepped off of the cliffs edge holding hands, knowing that neither of them would survive the fall at this point.

looks like she wouldn't be seeing bakugo in the future.

A/n: and that's the end! hope you dont hate me for the ending💀💀