ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

Again, day after day I went to U.A, it was the same boring thing after another until something called a USJ trip was talked about. That's when I listened.

Soon enough, we were traveling to a large dome with different buildings and plantations. I looked around, it was really cool actually. Turning around, I saw the yellow head Denki speak, "uh is that meant to be there?" He asked gesturing to a purple portal in the middle of the ground.

I turned around, seeing the portal as well and then watched as Mr. Aizawa got into a battle position. "This is not apart of the training, stay back," he warned us and we all obeyed.

Unfortunately, a wispy, purple smoke appeared, engulfing everyone including me. I was transported onto a mountain with Todoroki. "Hey, uh Todoroki," I said getting up from the floor. He glanced at me, "hey," was all he said, before moving on to attacking the villains.

I followed him but he quickly stopped me. "Don't move," Todoroki said as he froze all the villains in Infront of us causing me to widen my eyes. "Woah..." I muttered, stunned.

He threatened one of the villains and they broke relatively quickly, telling us their plans. "You want to kill all might?" I asked, suppressing a laugh, "good luck with that," I said as I followed the duo haired boy down to where a large, bird monster thing was.

My eyes widened seeing what he'd done to Aizawa although soon enough, the number one hero arrived, causing all my worries to fade away. 'he can do this' I thought hopefully.

Once I and Todoroki arrived at where All Might now was, we were shocked, this bird monster could match his attacks, his speed, and even his strength!

Seeing that, made me more scared then I could ever say. Although, he did pull through, defeating the horrific monster. Though, as the villains were about to leave, I caught the eye of a blue-haired villain.

He watched me just before the portal closed. It was weird but I shook it off as an accident. We all went to the main campus and were sent home. As I walked home, I caught the scent of burning...

Burning flesh

A/n: yeppppp in the next chapter there will be a Dabi appearance! You will finally get what you guys read for!! Not just fillers I promise!