ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

Y/n lightly sighed, quickly eye rolling at his cocky and almost smug expression as she had already began walking. Obviously, he followed just behind, his hands shoved into his black jeans as he took in his surroundings and the route to her house.

She glanced behind him from time to time, "so," she began, honestly not knowing what to say really, getting a strange feeling that had contradicted itself, a weird feeling of slight unease yet still comfortable, definitely something she wasn't used to around anyone really.

Dabi glanced down at the female, his cerulean eyes taking her in for a moment, stating at her as he looked as if he was waiting for her to finish whatever she had began to say, which she quickly realized, and continued speaking. "Why?"

She hadn't meant to be so vague he'd understood everything she had meant even with the single word. "Why?" He repeated, in a more... Rhetorical way, not wanting her to answer of course, "because, even if you hadn't been caught up in the whole situation, I've seen you around, don't think just because you happened to stumble into me during one of my... Situations, that things would have been different," he responded with a more bland look as he glanced down at her again, she just seemed, and felt, even more confused, more then she had ever been before.

"What do you mean?" She asked again, tilting her head ever so slightly as she tried to stay to the alleyways, a different way shed gone from the first time, a longer way, which he had noticed the minute she took a different turn then they had the first time.

He shrugged lightly, "I didn't exactly want you to find me but I was planning on taking you anyways, maybe for myself maybe for the league, who knows, not even I do anymore." He said, with such a blank look and empty chuckle.

Y/n looked up to him, not wanting to ask to many more questions but what did he mean, 'taking her for himself' that was probably the thing that confused her the most, "enough about me," he began before she could even ask about it. "Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself," he said glancing down at her once again.

She hummed in response, "what do you wanna know?" She responded, crossing her arms, keeping her vision focused ahead of them as her home began to become visible, "I won't ask much to much yet but, why don't you run? You had a chance but you didnt," he questioned, almost a little confused, she had a chance to get away, tell the police and Pros where the league was before they had a chance to even harm her or her family, honestly, it was nothing but an empty threat, thinking she would be to afraid anyway.

She looked down, almost... Ashamed in a way. "As bad as it sounds.. I guess, I didn't want to.." she murmured, biting her bottom lip as his gaze alone practically forced her to say more, "in a way, I thought of it as some kind of way at almost getting back at everyone who ever bothered me, I know there's people who care it's just... I can't help but feel.." she quickly cut herself off, not wanting to explain more considering they weren't even that close.

She huffed a little, speeding up her pace, "you know what, nevermind um don't worry," she added, looking to the ground as she felt embarrassed, he must have thought she was pathetic. He rose a brow at her walking away, quickly matching the brisk pace and taking ahold of her wrist, "no, don't walk away," he quickly managed to say, pulling her slightly closer back to him.

The h/c girl, swallowed hard, feeling an unnecessary amount of heat, which was luckily hidden by the more darker area, rise to her face as she looked down to his hand. "Talk to me, don't just leave and bottle it up," Dabi said, in a more of a genuine tone which had even surprises himself really, he rarely acted like this.

Y/n bit her lip a lot harsher again as he pulled her a lot closer, they were now directly Infront of each other and felt a nervous feeling beginning to build in her stomach. "It's nothing.. I'm just a bad person," she whispered out, shaking her head lightly which had only caused him to frown a little more, he had a small feeling of pity for the girl. "Your not a bad person for hating the world, you have your reasons but I'm not gonna force you to tell me."

She glanced up to him, not really expecting that much of a gentle tone coming from somebody like Dabi, a known villain. It felt like hours as they both just looked at eachother before she spoke up, "t... thank you," was all she could manage to stutter out, feeling that familiar feeling of embarrassment and nervousness mix.

The e/c girl sighed internally, there was a more comfortable feeling of silence between the two before he had a muttered something and ended up leaning a little closer and quickly kissing her. It didn't last any longer then a few seconds before he pulled away, leaving her more stunned then anything.

Without a word, he almost disappeared into the darker parts of the area, leaving her speechless and once again alone and confused, something he seemed to clearly be an expert in. Once everything finally set in, she slowly turned around and began to slowly walk back home, her face practically burning red.