ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

I led the slender man to my home, careful to avoid any hero patrols. "This is your fault," I muttered, "if you'd just left me alone, or, killed me, I would have been fine." I sighed annoyed. Dabi simply rolled his eyes, "thought you didn't want to die, and actually, if I remember right," he said, a sly smirk creeping on to his face. "I remember you begging me to live," He said cockily.

I huffed, simply ignoring him as we walked down my street, "put your hood up, my brother lives around here," I whispered towards him and he threw a black hoodie over his head, covering the majority of his scars.

Once we arrived back to mine, he looked up at my bedroom window then back at me, "this yours?" He asked and I nodded, opening the door quietly as he turned around to leave, "oh, by the way, it's 11:00 pm, so good luck," The spiky-haired male said and all the color drained from my face.

I turned around to look at him but he was nowhere to be seen. Knowing id be in trouble if I was caught, I decided to just shut the door and climb through my window, remembering I left it open.

I silently thanked my past self for unlocking it in the morning. Once I'd climbed through the window, a light turned on, of course, it was my brother. Katsuki Bakugou. I carefully shut the window behind me and slowly turned to him, biting my lip.

He simply glared at me, "where were you?" He asked and I crossed my arms "none of your business, when have you cared," I replied, turning away from him and I slipped my soaked blazer off. Katsuki simply raised a brow, "I mean I could totally tell mom and dad, so," he said, standing up and going to open the door.

I cursed him and turned around, "wait." I said, causing him to look back at him, a slight smirk of triumph tugging on his lips. "I ditched school," I told him, lying straight through my teeth. Luckily he believed it, although, I could tell he was suspicious.

He sat back down on my chair and stared at me expectantly, when I didn't answer he sighed again, "why are you back so late," my brother asked, rolling his crimson eyes. I looked to the left, thinking of an excuse, "uhmm, I was with a friend," I said on the spot. I could tell he didn't believe me but he left it at that. "Whatever, I won't tell them this time but if you do it again, I will," he growled walking out my room.

Sighing of relief, I stood up and locked the door and closed my blinds before getting changed. I slipped the wet fabric off after taking my shoes off and drying myself off with a towel, "I'll take a bath," I said to myself.

I got my phone to play some music as I ran the bath, filling it with hot and cold water, waiting for a warm result. Once the bath had finished running I stepped in and sat down, leaning back and relaxing.

Today has been hectic and I just really needed a little while to chill out. After half-hour or so, I got out and dried myself off, getting changed into short shorts and a shirt. Getting into bed I fell asleep immediately, I'd have my first mission of spying tomorrow so I'd need to mentally prepare myself anyways.