ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

I headed into the massive gates of U.A once again. This time, the buildings seemed to loom over me and nervousness grew inside my stomach. I bit my lip nervously and continued into the school.

Walking through the doors and down the halls, I really didn't want to be at U.A but I wanted to make my parents proud. For once, I wanted them to pay attention to me, not Katsuki.

I finally arrived at my assigned classroom, class 1-A and already heard yelling. Of course, my brother was getting yelled at by a boy with glasses and black hair.

I sat down beside a window and next to a duo haired boy. Looking to my left and at him, I considered whether or not to introduce myself. Finally, I agreed on it, might as well try and make some kind of friends while I was here.

Huffing a bit, I turn around and face him. "Uhm.. i-i'm y/n Bakugou, what's your name?" I cursed myself for stuttering. The boy looked surprised and turned to face me. "Shoto Todoroki, nice to meet you," he said.

I attempted to start conversations0l, they were short-lived but still, it worked and he was slowly opening up. Eventually, we were all interrupted by a man in a yellow sleeping bag.

Tilting my head, I'd seen him before, I heard someone say something about a man called Eraser Head. It suddenly clicked, that was his hero name.

Relaxing, I paid attention and he said something about tests. Soon enough we were walking down into a field. When we got down there he threatened to expel the one who got right at the bottom of the list.

When it was the running test I used my ice to quickly slide across and got a quick score of 2.1 seconds. Throughout all the tests I got average scores.

However, when it came to throwing the ball, I didn't know what to do, I only had ice. I figured I'd just have to use ice to help propel the ball.

I know Katsuki would beat me in this, he got a very high score. Unfortunately for me I still got an average score for that. When the scores were revealed, Izuku was at the bottom.

I panicked for him, but then, it was revealed as a lie, that annoyed me. "Oh wasn't it obvious?" The girl I came to know as Yaoyoruzu said. "Sorry, I should have said something," she said guiltily.

I smiled. When school was over I went home with Katsuki, not bothering to wait, he just caught up with me, bragging about how he was better than me. Every time I rolled my eyes, "so annoying," I muttered. He growled and began ranting and raging.