ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

Whilst Y/n was pretty unaware of what was going on, it was hard to ignore what was going on in her half asleep and half awake state. There was, yelling? A lot of yelling.

She had woken up and found herself in a black vehicle with what looked to be police in the area and the truck had come to a, clearly forceful stop.

When the girl attempted to sit up, she noticed that she was restrained down. Which was weird. She didn't remember getting caught.

'What happened again'

She thought to herself, still in a hazy kind of state of mind, unable to think. She attempted to use her quirk, which, of course didn't work. This was clearly some kind of truck for transporting villains, which she supposed she was.

The weird thing was though, they had come to a stop, something that she didn't think should happen. Were they there so quickly? She should of guessed that no one would of come. She wasn't sure what she expected anyways.

That was until Y/n heard a familiar voice, it sort of sounded like dabi? It was annoying that she couldn't move but there was nothing she could do.

The scent of burning and burnt flesh quickly filled her senses, something she knew it was either endeavour, which she doubted, or it was dabi. Or she was completely wrong and there was someone else.

Luckily, a familiar patchwork villain came inside, basically busting the door open and disregarding any others in the vehicle who had basically dropped dead the moment he had stepped inside. If anything, he looked bored.

He worked on her restraints, which was a little irritating for him considering they were made to stop villains from escaping but he managed to burn them off. They stopped quirks from working on when whoever was restrained not anyone else.

" what the hell happened? " he asked with a very noticeably pissed off voice, making her frown as she stood up , rubbing her wrists whilst they made their way out of the vehicle and hurrying out of there before any pro heros managed to come to the situation.

" well? " he asked once again, looking Over his shoulder with the same irritation which only made her think he genuinely made her a little annoyed. Did he not pay any attention to what had just happened? Surely he would have a little more sympathy or something. Then again, he was a known murderer so that was off the table.

" I don't know what happened, I don't remember " she answered honestly which only aggravated him further. " what do you mean, ' you don't know ' you have to know what happened " he hissed, only causing her to frown further.

" I mean, I don't know, why are you so angry? " she asked whilst he simply spared her an annoyed look over his shoulder. " because I had to come and get you or else I'd have everyone on my back all because you got fucking caught! " he argued.

" oh sorry, I don't remember asking for your help dabi, why don't you stop acting like such an asshole? I said i don't remember and now you're getting mad? " Y/n said, by now, just as irritated as him.

" without me, you would probably be in Tartarus ( thanks to the person who helped spell it ! ) right now " he huffed. " no, without you I would be having a completely normal school life, " she said, crossing her arms whilst he came to a stop and turned back to her. " I should of just left you in that truck, I don't even know why the hell I saved you if you're just going to be like this " he said causing her to let out a sarcastic laugh.

" yeah, it would of been, you know what, I'm going to find another way back, I don't wanna talk to you right now if this is how you're going to be" she said with an eye roll before turning the other way and rushing off.

" fine ! Whatever, just make sure you don't manage to get caught became the league won't come and get you and you'll be on your own " he yelled out with a frown and was by now, a lot more then angry whilst he made his way back, though, not exactly back to the league.

725 words