ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

As soon as the girl arrived at her house, she tried to go up to her room only to be called down by Mitsuki. Cursing lightly, she slowly turned around, "yes.. mom?" She asked, biting her lip and more trying to focus on getting her face to turn back to her normal color rather then red.

Of course, her brother immediately noticed the blush and she looked to the ground, "your going to moving into the dorms of U.A tomorrow!" She said relatively happy. Y/n had missed the meeting between her mother and some of the teachers but this made her more then nervous now.

She sat down, trying not to make any kind of eye contact as she ate her dinner they'd put on the table for her. The silence was overbearing, especially to her right now, she tried smiling happily but that wouldn't work, she was to nervous and she quickly ate and put her dish away, "I'm.. going to my room to packa," she mumbled, practically running upstairs only for her be able to get just outside the room before she was grabbed.

Obviously, the girl turned around, "what?" She asked noticing it was her brother. "What's up with you? You've been acting weird lately," Bakugou growled as she looked down and bit her lip.

Y/n pulled away from him, opening her door, "none of your business," she huffed, about to shut her door only for her to be stopped, "don't lie to me! I know something sketchy is going on! Your all coming back late, your sneaking around, Sneaking through your own window! Now your coming home all flustered!" He yelled, obviously frustrated as he stepped into the room.

Y/n stepped away from him again, "I don't know what your talking about, get out," she growled, pushing against him, "I'm with some friends, I have a life as well!" She yelled, beginning to get angry with him.

He growled at he attempt at trying to get him away, "don't push me!" He yelled again, "why do you care! You never have before! Maybe if you ever actually acted like a brother I'd tell you but for now you can get away from me!" Y/n finally yelled pushing him out of the room and slamming the door.

What she'd said really had caught him off guard, he stood there for a moment before stepping back and silently heading back to his room to begin packing himself and try to take his mind off of what just happened.

By now, she was in her room, on her bed silently crying, shed never actually told him how he'd made her feel and now, it had all come out so wrong. She sighed packing a small box, she didn't need to pack to much because she really, didn't care to much. Laying down, she'd just sleep it off and get the work over and done with and hopefully, that would take her kind off of this and luckily, she soon fell asleep.

As normal, the girl awoke the next day and had gotten ready. She was still a little worried, normally all she'd do was take photos but now they wanted the files of them. That was going to be difficult in itself to try and not get caught. She tried shaking off the nervousness, finishing up getting ready and heading to school.

Y/n quickly arrived, biting her lip nervously as she walked in, they'd get the files at lunch and she arrived to her class, sighing as she glanced down at her phone, tempted to text Dabi, though, she was in class and she wasn't that stupid. She sat in class, leaning on her palm as she saw the teacher head in.

Class ended quickly enough, just as she was about to head to lunch only to be stopped by Aizawa. "We need to talk about the training camp ." He said sternly and she shook her head, "I'm busy, I have to go," was all she said before running off into the crowd even if he called after her.

Y/n bit her lip harshly, keeping her head down, she needed a distraction now, it was just a case of finding something she hadn't done already. Looking around, she had to tell someone else to distract the teacher without drawing to much suspicion to herself.

Looking around, she saw Izuku Midoriya, he was to kind to tell her no. She walked up to him, putting a faker softer persona on as she lightly tapped his shoulder, "Izuku!" She said with a smile and he obviously turned around.

Tilting his head a little, he smiled more, "hey Y/n," he respond, it was weird, both never even bothered to use each others nicknames anymore. "What's up?" He asked and she glanced towards the hallway leading to the teachers office, it was always present mic there, "could you go and get present mic to.. fix the air conditioning in the storage room.." she quickly thought and he slowly nodded, "of course.." he agreed and walked towards the hall.

She waited for a moment and modes away from the hall entrance and waited for them to leave, as soon as they did, she snuck in, just behind them and hoped nobody saw.

Biting her lip again, as soon as she was in, she was out, the files she needed were stuffed in her bag and now she was more nervous then ever.

Y/n's breathing was really obscured and looked around, quickly heading out just as she saw the pro hero turn the corner which meant she just got out by a second.

Although, she had noticed Aoyama talking to Aizawa and Principle Nezu and they looked at her suspiciously. She headed to the bathroom, calling Dabi, "Dabi.. Dabi come here I need you to take them I don't know what happened yesterday but they're getting suspicious, please hurry!" She whispered, looking down, "yeah, calm down I'll be there in minute," he responded before she heard someone coming, "wait a minute, someone's coming, I'll text you," she whispered, panicking a little as she quickly hung up.