ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

walking with that girl so late at night felt like dabi was walking to some kind of impending doom. he knew he shouldn't do this, yet the sense of anger he felt seemed to cover it just fine, that was why he ended up staying the night, having not answered anyone's calls the morning after.

the texts mostly consisted of toga, twice and shigaraki. he couldn't be bothered to check what they said m. however he did find himself looking for her name throughout the mass notifications and missed calls. yet, she hadn't called a single time, nor texted or anything. he couldn't blame her though, after all, look what had happened the night before.

sighing as he turned around, seeing the girl still asleep before he just got up and got changed, walking out the house with a bored expression as he called shigaraki back.

when he heard the phone pick up, he heard some complaints but overall, he didn't seem to mad.

" where the hell have you been?" shigaraki snapped, irritation rather then anger clear in his tone whilst dabi only shrugged, boredom present in his tone. "around"

the lack of answer irritated shigaraki, but he only sighed angrily, "you know what, i don't even care, just get back to the league. now" was the last thing he heard before the line went dead.

rolling his eyes, he shoved the phone back in his pockets along with his hands as he walked toward the newer hideout, sighing a little to himself as he rubbed his head, feeling a headache.

once he had finally arrived, the first thing he found was y/n, sat on the broken couch, she hadn't even spared him a glance, more so focused on talking with the psychotic blonde next to her.

he also didn't fail to notice the hoodie she was wearing.

that wasn't hers.

and it certainly wasn't his.

he looked over at shigaraki, who seemed more so irritated at him still, not that he cared, but he wasn't wearing his usual hoodie.

so it was his.

dabi let out a quiet huff, "whatever. i'm here now what do you want" he snapped toward the leader.

"don't act like you don't know, you can't just go around wandering places. we don't know if you've been caught or not. stop acting like an idiot dabi"

shigaraki would have brought up y/n in this, but after her saying how she didn't want him to even mention herself or what had happened and he just respected her wishes.

"like i care what you think, i only need to complete any kinds of missions and not get caught"
he said with both an annoyed yet angry tone; he always hated being bossed around.

"you really are an asshole, just shut up and stop complaining, we still have to talk about what's going on with the chisaki situation. but that's all you do, like a child you whine and whine" the leader sighed, leaning back against the wall.

dabi would of let the fight drag out but he just couldn't be bothered. yet he had wondered why she still hadn't said a word to him. she normally spoke to him. fighting or not. but yet, she still hadn't even acknowledged his existence.

a/n: hey i am so so so sorry i haven't updated in so long, someone in my family ended up getting covid and i was more focused on them then updating this but i'll try my best to update ❤️