ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Walking along the pathway with his arms shoved in his pockets at night was a usual for Dabi. He had been out for a little longer, already knowing he should have gone straight back to the base to go and meet Y/n but he decided that she really needed some time alone!

If that were the case then what was this bad feeling in his stomach? Why did he feel the need to run by her side right now? It wouldn't hurt to check on her would it? After all, what if the hero's had found her or something? He could just check, if she was fine then he would have no need to worry and hopefully that nagging feeling in his chest would go away.

Directing his course to head to the old abandoned house the league had used, he quickly walked there, keeping his hood up of course, he didn't want to be caught by anyone.

The rest of the league would still be out for quite a while, Shigaraki was with Chisaki, probably talking about their 'plans' something he didn't care for. It had nothing to do with him. Toga and Twice definitely wouldn't be in his way to annoy him anymore, he didn't even have any idea where Spinner and Compress was, probably out doing whatever and then there was Kurogiri. He had gone out to do some business that once again, he cared little for. All that leaving Y/n alone, he obviously couldn't be around much either considering he had business with a certain blonde and hawk like pro hero.

Luckily for him, he managed to get to the area within maybe half an hour? At least it didn't take to long. When Dabi arrived, he stopped just outside the door. Something really didn't feel right. It was for one, way to quiet. Maybe she was asleep? He hoped that anyways.

Walking inside, he discarded his jacket onto the tattered couch, looking around, she had obviously seen the note, after all it had been taken down off of the wall. Frowning a little, he wandered around the abandoned area a little, looking for any sign of Y/n.

Nothing.

Just great.

Maybe she had gone out? Maybe he should just leave her for a while.

Getting out his, rather old, phone, he checked through it, even if it were unlucky for her, perhaps she had been spotted somewhere? Seeing the girls name pop up on an article, he hummed faintly to himself. It looked pretty recent. As if it had been uploaded at most an hour ago?

Frowning ever so slightly as he read through it he almost broke his phone whilst he re-read the line over and over again.

' y/n l/n finally found in an alleyway after freezing over a street . Depending on what she says will tell what happens to her '

What even happened ? Why couldn't she just stay here!

He couldn't even call shigaraki or anything! That idiot would have left his phone here, everyone was busy. Guess that meant that he had to try and get her out of there alone. Just great.

Looks like he was headed out once again. He should call Hawks to hey an idea on where she was being taken.

' This is all so troublesome '

He thought to himself, however, the look of worry that was in his eyes was practically unmistakeable.

573 words