ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Slowly I opened my eyes, immediately almost blinded from the sunlight seeping through my blinds. Covering my eyes, I slowly sat up sleepily and looked around my room.

I sighed, standing up as I began to get changed into my uniform. I eventually slipped the blazer on and began to brush my h/c hair into a messy ponytail (ignore this if you have short hair). Standing up I decided I looked fine and walked down the wooden stairs.

I saw Katsuki and my mom, sending a small smile to her I grabbed some food and my bag from the side, "I'm going now!" I said but was quickly stopped by my mom, " Katsuki's going with you," she said to me and I raised a brow.

Looking at Katsuki I sighed annoyed, "why?" I asked. "Because there's a villain on the loose burning places down! You'll be safer together," she said and looked towards my hot-headed brother seeing he wasn't happy either.

I rolled my eyes, realizing there was no point in arguing and agreed. "Fine," I said frowning and he stood up, "let's go you extra," he growled, shoving past me and I rolled my eyes.

Ignoring him I continued to walk. "Are you gonna tell me the truth now?" He asked glancing towards me, causing me to tilt my head, "huh?'' I asked confused. "Why were you late home last night," he asked again.

I began to get annoyed, "I already told you! I was with a friend," I argued towards the blonde-haired boy. He rolled his eyes, aggression already kicking in for him as he shoved me to the wall, obviously annoyed, "don't lie to me y/n!" He hissed madly.

I looked to the left, shoving him away and just ended up running off, even if he was chasing me I was faster, as long as he didn't use his quirk.

Eventually, I got to U.A, turning around I saw Katsuki a bit behind me and I decided to run to the girl's bathroom. I had to take photos of the teacher's work, meaning I had to get everyone out of the room.

There was always at least one teacher there and a security camera. I sat in the bathroom thinking up some sort of plan, 'if I block the security camera and maybe break a sink, I can get a teacher to fix it and then take photos and go to class,' I nodded at it deciding to do it at lunch.

Heading to class, I made sure my brother wasn't around and walked into the full classroom minutes before our teacher came in. I sat down in my usual spot, not really paying attention as usual and waiting for lunch to come around.

I wasn't going to lie to myself, I was really nervous, I always had thoughts racing through my head, 'what If I get caught? What if they send me away for being a spy? What if everyone hates me! Or the villains might hurt my family!' I thought to myself, panicking.

Shaking my head as the bell finally rang, I stood up, walking out the classroom to the cafeteria, thinking out my plan again. I sighed, nervousness pitted in my stomach as I went to the bathroom, breaking the sink I walked to present mic, the only teacher in the room.

I stepped inside and grabbed his attention, "uh the bathroom sink in the bathroom is broken,'' I said and he stood up, thanking me for telling him and walked away.

I simply faked a smile and walked over to the camera, 'accidentally' knocking something in front of it. I walked to the door, shutting it and got my phone out, taking numerous photos of the plans.

I especially took a photo of a... training camp for my class and 1-B? I shook my head and continued to take photos until everything had a photo, I heard footsteps and moved the object away from the camera as present mic came back in.

I feigned innocence and smiled towards the loud teacher, "I'm really sorry! I knocked something in front of the camera!" I said and he smiled saying that it was okay and that the sink was fixed so I could enjoy my lunch.

I smiled towards the blonde and walked out, nervousness dissipating in my stomach and a feeling of pride replaced it. 'I just got away with that,' I thought slightly excited but still a bit shameful.

Shaking my head I just went to lunch and hung out with Yaoyurozu all lunch, she was actually really nice and one of the dew people I'd come to like. Sadly, I and Izuku seemed to have grown apart, he rarely spoke to me, always with that girl, Ururaka Ochaco I think her name was? Either, I didn't care, it just made it less unpleasant when I had to do things like this.

After classes and the day ended, all I'd received today was a glare from Katsuki. I rolled my eyes and when we could all leave I basically ran out of class, hoping my brother didn't see me as I hid in the bathroom again until everything was quiet.

Slowly I opened the door and it was clear. The school was basically empty within minutes, it was weird. I shrugged and headed to the villains base every now and then check if I was being followed.

Luckily every time I checked no one had followed me. Once I arrived at the shady bar, I knocked on the door before entering the building to come face to face with Dabi who had his flame ready to attack.

I covered my face, "it's just me what the hell!" I yelled towards him and he lowered his guard. "I got your stupid photos," as I spoke the blue-haired male came out, scratching his neck.

Sighing I turned to him, "cant I just have someone's number so I don't look shady coming into an alleyway all the time, my brothers beginning to get suspicious, he asked where I was yesterday and who I was with and won't leave me alone about it!" I complained to the small group.

Shigaraki rolled his eyes annoyed about my complaining. "You can have Dabis," he said shrugging causing Dabi to protest, "what? Why is it always me?" He asked annoyed.

Shigaraki shrugged, "you were the one to bring her here first," he said. I handed my phone to the black-haired man in front of me as he typed his number into my phone. "There," he grunted. "I'll send the photos to you," I said as I walked out into the streets.

Heading home, I sent the photos to him and put my phone away, heading back towards my house, not that late, I'll just say I got f/d (favorite drink) from the shop.

I eventually arrived home, not being confronted by anyone luckily and walked up to my room, empty as usual. I quickly got changed and decided to stay in my room for the rest of the night.

A/N: 1129 ₩ords! Another chapter done :)