ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

The female awoke with a sigh, she'd slept on a rather broken bed or more, bedframe, so naturally, now the girls back was sore. Looking around the room, she hadn't really seen anyone else, "I must've fallen asleep," Y/n mumbled to herself, looking to the ground for a moment before actually standing up.

Maybe it'd be best to find the others, wherever they were. She walked out of the smaller room and into a broken main room where a singular note hung on a wall. The room was definitely abandoned, there was a silver bedframe, broken glass, a couch with parts of the ceiling fallen onto it and obviously, nobody else in sight.

Eventually, she approached and took the sticky note and in messy hand writing, it read, 'The leagues gone out to meet with someone we didn't stay here just in case don't leave the area.'

Y/n raised a brow before putting the note back and looking around, they didn't really expect her to stay here for god knows how long whilst they met with someone did they? She didn't even know what else to do anymore.

Sighing to herself, she hesitantly walked over to the seemingly old door, messing with the handle, "I just need to visit them" she mumbled under her breath, "they deserve an explanation " she said, grabbing a hoodie that was left on the couch, 'must be Shigarakis' Y/n thought to herself, it was big on her but it worked, pulling the hood up, she headed out into the busy streets as she headed to her now old house.

She needed to be quick, avoiding eye contact with anyone, she took the alleyways to get to her house as she was now, panicking.

' what am I doing '
' this is a terrible idea! '
' why would they want to see me '

'Forget it'

' they must be just as confused as me right now '

Before the girl knew it, she was at her houses window, internally cursing herself, she ducked down, not wanting them to see her. She took glances, they seemed to be talking? The window was slightly cracked open so all she did was lean up to it and listen.

" I can't believe this "

It was hard to make out that was for sure , but she was determined to find out what they were talking about , her name was thrown around, understandable. Though, one particular thing stood out to her.

" do you think y/n found out? "

Found out about what? She tilted her head but peeked just in front of the window .

" maybe Bakugo told her ? "

Her mind began to race,

'told me what?'
'What is happening?!'

" You mean that she was adopted ? "

A/N : back off hiatus with an uneven schedule 🤩 also most of you guys called this but with the quirk it was kinda obvious but yea this is off of hiatus so hi again :) short chapter sorry but I'll at least be updating now!