ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

I sat down waiting in my room, still waiting for my letter to UA Katsuki had done nothing but bother me so far. He said I probably cheated and I wasn't worth U. As time.

Every time he said something I just locked my door and ignored him. He really annoyed me sometimes. After a while, I got a knock on my door again. "Go away Katsuki," I groaned. "Y / n, it's me," my mother, Mitsuki, said.

I looked up from my phone and stood up. Walking over to my door i opened the door, "hey mom, what's up?" I asked noticing her hiding something behind her back.

She smiled happily. "Your letters here!" She said excitedly and showed me. My eyes lit up and I took the letter. "I'm gonna watch this now, I'll let you know what happens okay?" I smiled looking at her.

She nodded and walked over to my brother's room. I shut my door and put the disk in my TV. I watched the videotape, all it was, was All Might telling me I got in and congratulating me on getting the top spot.

Smiling, I took the disc out and left it on the side. "Momm!" I called as she came in, "yes?", She asked "I did it! I got in!" I said fakely excited. I really didn't care to be honest but I wanted her to be happy so I faked it

This is a filler but it needed to be done so I didn't make it long. In the next chapter, you'll be going to UA for your first day. Don't worry Dabi will be in this soon I just need to do all these boring fillers so this story will be the best it can be and not some "love at first sight" cliche that's all!