ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

it had been about a week and w few days, by tomorrow , they had planned on leaving. everything had been dealt with, well, almost every thing except for the whole money part and Y/n talking to the people she wanted to before they left.

"you can stay here; i'm going to talk to somebody" she said, slipping on a coat, it was raining today so she didn't have to worry about getting weird looks for having a hood up. she smiled briefly toward dabi, who was sitting on the couch along with the rest of the league being in the other room, before walking out and headed toward a familiar place.

she felt a little more guilty since they intended on leaving without telling anyone else from the league what was happening, especially toward toga who had been there and was like a sister to her. she shook her head, she was sure that they would understand why they were doing this.

eventually, as she looked up toward where she used to live, she saw bakugos bedroom light on, indicating that he was home. as quiet as possible, she didn't want to bring anymore attention to herself, especially from her 'parents'.

she knocked lightly on the window, seeing bakugo open it and pull her in almost too quickly. "Y/n!" he said, a little too loudly, causing her to cover his mouth to try and keep him quiet. "be quieter!" she whispered, glancing toward his door as she moved to lock the door.

"what're you doing here??" he asked, clearly confused, yet, speaking in a lot more of a softer and guilty tone. "i wanted to come and talk to you before i leave" she said, the last thing she wanted was to leave and have him think badly of himself because of it. even if he they didn't always get along when they were younger, she still considered him to be her brother, adopted or not.

"leave?" he questioned. she sighed a little, "i'm leaving japan, but i don't want to talk about that right now, it isn't as important" she said, shaking off his questioning look. "i wanted to talk to you, you know, we may not have gotten along but i still love you like my own brother" she said with a small smile.

he looked toward the floor, " i'm sorry, for everything i mean, it's probably my fault, i pushed you to become some sort of villain and now you're leaving and i'm never going to see you again" he frowned, feeling the same guilt from earlier.

Y/n only shook her head, "it wasn't your fault, there was a lot more to it then you; so don't blame yourself okay?" she asked, moving to hug him. she knew she wasn't able to stay too long. " that other day in the city when you saw me, i'm sorry i didn't stop and try to talk to you, i was scared you'd hate me or something" she sighed, looking down.

she had been too worried to talk to him, genuinely thinking he hated her even more because of this. " i'm sorry we didn't get to spend more time together; even if we weren't actually related" she sighed, looking toward him. he had been keeping pretty quiet, "if you're planning on leaving, can i at least see you, even if it's only once when we're older?" he asked. she had hesitated but did nod, by the time they'd been a little older, it would be easier to at the very least contact him.

hearing mitsuki call him down, she moved away from him, "i'll see you in a few years then" she said with a slightly softer yet sadder smile before climbing back out of the window. she didn't want to leave with him blaming himself because of everything; which she knew he would do.

she was glad that they had managed to have that moment; even if it was short lived, she at least knew that he didn't hate her and even wanted to see her when they were older. it was sort of like a breath of relief. after all this time of never getting along and constant arguments, now they were finally getting along and even if it wasn't for long, she felt as if they were finally able to have a real bond.

she made her way back over to the league, taking a deep breath as she walked inside; smiling a little more to herself.