ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

Today was the day of the U.A entrance exams. Even if I didn't want to be a hero, I still wanted to show my brother that I could be better then him and maybe try to bring his pride down a bit.

I stood up, brushing my h/c locks, tying them up into a neat ponytail (ignore this if you have short hair). After I finished I walked downstairs, grabbing some toast and as I was about to leave, I was stopped by Katsuki. "Mom said she wants us to walk to U.A together nerd," he said, clearly unamused.

I rolled my eyes and tucked my hair behind my ear. "Whatever," I huffed out, looking down and continued to walk. After a while of walking we saw the seemingly blue U.A school causing stars go sparkle in my eyes.

Forgetting my brother was there I muttered "woah..." Under my breath in amazement. It was amazing to me. "tch, you damn nerd," the blonde beside me scoffed, I rolled my eyes again, "shut up hedgehog," I responded, walking away.

I could practically hear explosions from behind me, choosing to ignore him, I plugged my headphones in playing my f/s (fave song). Quietly, I hummed to the tune, a small smile on my face, seeing everyone else made me nervous but I had something to prove, so I was determined.

I looked to my left and saw Izuku fall over and a girl catch him. I chuckled, 'hes so clumsy,' I thought, looking ahead smiling and heading inside.

When I got into the hall I sat next to Izuku, trying to get myself as far away from Katsuki as I humanely could. "Hey Izuku!" I whispered smiling softly. He looked to his left confused but soon contoured into happiness. "N/n-chan!" He whisper yelled, smiling.

I giggled and looked towards the front again when a man with yellow hair and some funny glasses apparently named Present Mic. I payed attention and listened intently, wanting to know the score system. Worried, I looked to Izuku, 'how was he planning to defeat a single robot?'

Shaking my head, I ignored my thoughts, I couldn't distract myself worrying about him, he's obviously planned something.

Once we all got to the massive exam doors I looked around, trying to see if anyone I knew was in the same section as me. I huffed, not seeing anyone.

Unfortunately for me I soon felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to come face to face with my lovely brother. Rolling my eyes I looked at him. "Ugh what do you want?" I asked, frowning.

His hand was hot, showing the boy Infront of me was tempted to use his quirk. "Just stay out my way you ice fuck," Katsuki growled. "As long as you stay out of mine you hedgehog," I said, hitting his hand off my shoulder. "Oh and don't touch me." I added, running ahead when the doors opened.

Finally, a chance to prove myself, I thought grinning. 'no way I'm going to lose to Katsuki,' I thought. Just so long as I don't push my limit I'll be okay.

I ran around the place freezing and breaking any of the robots I could see, even stealing some of Katsuki's, which always brung a smile to my face.

Even if I was doing really well, I could feel my body slowly freeze over. 'only a little more,' I thought. I shook a bit from the cold, I really was freezing but i wasn't gonna let a little cold beat me.

When the results came out, I was happy, I had barely done it but I heat Katsuki, by one robot. The look on his face was worth the amount of ice that had formed on my face and my now visible breaths.

Smirking I walked past him, bumping his shoulder, "how's it feel to be second best Katsuki," I smiled, it felt good to finally be better then him for something. The amount of times he'd rubbed it in my face, I think I could have it this one time.

I smiled brighter then I ever had before and left the arena. I knew I had passed, I came first. Even if it didn't bother me if I got in U.A, at least I beat my brother. That was all I cared about.