ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

Yaoyurozu walked in, "hey.. Y/n," she said, half smiling at her, something definitely seemed off with her, like she knew something "hey," was all she said before walking out, students were being searched and they quickly noticed her, walking over to her. Nezu, Aizawa and Midnight.

Her heart rate picked up and she walked the other way, not knowing what to do as she quickly texted Dabi, 'teachers following me they know I don't know what to do!!'  Y/n texted, glancing behind her for a moment, 'alright just meet us outside the school just Infront of the border that leads outside' he responded relatively quickly and she put her phone down.

That meant having to go past them. She slowly came to a stop and turned around, they stopped Infront of her, "we need to search you," Principal Nezu said and Y/n shook her head, "I'm busy, maybe some other time," she hoped that would be good enough.

Unfortunately, this didn't satisfy Aizawa and he grabbed her arm, "Aoyama told us about the training camp Y/n, your coming with us," he sternly spoke only for her to slap his hand away and run, how did he know? He must have seen somehow.

She was obviously being chased and it drew the attention of everyone, now she really was scared. As soon as she arrived outside the building she saw the portal beginning to form, someone had obviously taken out the sensors. She looked forwards at them, holding her bag to her chest as she slowly backed away.

By now, a crowd had formed, seeing her about to be apprehended by the staff of U.A. Y/n was terrified still and eventually stepped back into something relatively hard. Dabi.

He glanced down at the girl, "I'm here," he said with a more sarcastic tone although, he had a slightly smug expression on his face. "Just trust me for this alright," he whispered in her ear as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

Before she could even question anything, he had leant down so he had his head resting on her head. Everyone seemed to be even more confused now.

The teachers were still on guard and trying to find out what was going on, "your the spy Y/n?" Bakugou had asked, a slightly sadder more... Disappointed look on his face, which was weird for him.

She looked down, almost ashamed and was about to answer before she felt something on her neck. Biting.

She quickly realised it was Dabi, "w-what're you doing?" She asked feeling the same flustered expression from yesterday appearing on her face. He shook his head a little, putting his finger to his lips.

Everyone looked around then to the teachers in a confused manner. everyone was whispering to eachother, trying to figure out what was happening. Eventually, her brother spoke up again, "Y/n.. did they.. did they make you do this?" He managed to speak out, hoping this was a dream.

She wanted to answer only for Dabi to put his hand over her mouth, making a loud, shh sound and stepped back into the portal with her.

Once they arrived he stepped away from her, looking her up and down for a moment, their wasn't really many people in the bar, only Kurogiri and Shigaraki, who soon left after shed given him the files.

Dabi glanced over to her once again, before she was even able to ask a question about what had happened, he answered it, "about what happened, I just.. didn't want them to think that you chose to be the spy when you didn't.. I guess my sort of way of trying to make it up to you for you know, essentially kidnapping you," he said with a light shrug and she nodded, "I get it, thank you, I guess" she mumbled quietly, still a little flustered.

Although, she looked around and quickly noticed it wasn't the bar they were at before, "where.. where are we?" She asked, "new base," he said with a shrug, walking over to the metal bed frame and sitting down.

She looked down to her phone, already, there were pros searching everywhere for Y/n. Hopefully, they wouldn't exactly find her to quickly, she wasn't really ready to confront her brother or the pro hero's just yet. No matter if she hadn't gotten along with him, he was still family and honestly, it would still be difficult to be on the opposite side to him.

A/N: Sorry this chapter isnt that good! I've been a little busy lately but I'll try to make them a little better!

780 Words