ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Y/n awoke as normal, getting ready for her last day of middle school. "Just one more day..." She whispered to herself. To be honest, she didn't want to be a hero... It just wasn't something that appealed to her.

Once she was ready to go to hell, she walked outside her room and went downstairs. The h/c girl grabbed her bag and immediately headed out, not wanting to walk with her brother at all.

Of course, she saw some of her bullies and quickly hid behind a wall, especially wanting to stay away from her, they were bad enough with teachers around, what would they do without teachers there?

The e/c eyed girl shook her head, they'd disappeared up ahead so she began walking again.

After the female arrived at school, she headed to class, she set her things out on her desk and sat reading her f/b (favorite book), waiting for everyone else to start coming in.

The bell rang and she soon noticed, one by one other people started to come in. At least her friend Izuku came in. He was her only friend actually, even when Katsuki was mean to him, she'd defend him.

She began talking to Izuku. Her brother came in and of course, he came up to Izuku and started being mean to him, saying he was worthless and stuff, taunting him about not having a quirk. "Katsuki!" She yelled, standing up and defending Izuku. "Stop being so mean to Izuku! Give him a break, it's our last day!" Y/n yelled, getting angry at him. "Whatever, you damn nerd," Katsuki scoffed rolling his eyes and storming off.

The younger girl sat down, looking at Izuku, "I'm so sorry Izu.." she mumbled, feeling guilty about her brother. The green-haired boy shook his head, "n/n~chan, it's not your fault," he smiled a sympathetic smile.

She just smiled and shook her head, "you're too pure for this world Izu," the h/c chuckled. When the teacher started the classes that's when y/n zoned out.

After what seemed like ages, they began talking about schools and who'd applied for what. When U.A was asked about only three people rose their hands. Y/n, Katsuki, and Izuku. Seeing Izuku must have provoked Katsuki because the minute class was over, he and his friends came over.

She stood in Infront of Izuku, not wanting them to hurt him. "Move it y/n!" Katsuki yelled at his sister. "No! Your gonna be horrible to him again!" The h/c haired girl yelled. The crimson eyed boy got frustrated and threw her to the side. "N-n/n~chan!" Izuku yelled worriedly.

Y/n hit her head on the counter but stood up anyway. By now Katsuki had exploded Izuku's book. She got mad and ended up making an ice wall between the 2 boys. Her brother growled and threw the book out the window. "Damn extras." He said madly and stormed off again.

The girl wanted a little bit of revenge for being throwing against the counter, she made the floor under the 3 of them slippery with ice and they all slipped over. When Katsuki looked at his sister she turned around and helped Izuku. "Let's go get your book okay?" She said nicely to him as the others left.

The freckled boy nodded and they both headed down to get his journal. "Again..." Y/n started "I'm so sorry about my brother," she said apologetically. Causing Izuku to shake his head again, "n/n~chan, you can't control him," he said, smiling.

Eventually, they got to the pond. The book was being nibbled by 3 fish and Izuku swished the fish away, he lifted it out the water and shook most of the water out of it. "I gotta go Izu, but I'll see you at the U. A entrance exam ok?" I said waving goodbye and headed home.