ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

After a few hours of trying to sleep, I decided it was useless, I got up around 4:00 am, getting changed into my U.A uniform then walking down the stairs quietly and making some coffee and f/b (favorite breakfast). Everyone usually got up around 6:00 am so once I'd finished my food, I went for a walk.

Obviously I grabbed my bag then my coat, scarf, and hat to keep warm from the cold, morning air. I wrote a note and left it on the table that I'd already left. I stepped outside and immediately a cold breeze hit me, causing a shiver to go up to my spine.

I began to walk down the cold, desolate streets. My breaths were visible as I wrapped my coat around me tighter, I got my phone out, plugging my headphones in and decided to listen to some music. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going and looked towards the floor.

By now It was around 5:00 am, I still had 2 more hours to wander around, soon enough, few people were coming from there homes, getting into their cars then driving off to who knows where.

Looking down at my hands, I wished I had that boy quirk, the ability to cool or heat myself up whenever I wanted, 'what was his name? Shoto Todoroki? Yea that's it, I think.' I thought to myself, a light chuckle coming from my lips.

I ran my hand along the wall next to me, leaving a small Ice pattern as I did, it was a string of snowflakes but I simply smiled at the design. When I actually looked up I didn't know where I was.

Soon enough, panic settled in and I checked my phone, 6:30 am. I needed to find my way back to Musutafu. My breaths became ragged and heavy, "not know, no no no," I muttered to myself, I began to breathe heavily and wandered into a different, empty alleyway.

I was having a panic attack. I sat down just beside a dumpster, tears rolling down my face, I continued to basically cry my eyes out until everything went dark and I felt myself being picked up. No matter how much I fought it wouldn't work.

I knew for sure when I woke up, I'd definitely be late for school, but the thought of who'd picked me up, that was what scared me most. At first, I heard voices, talking, about... Me? I was too scared to open my eyes but after a while, I thought I heard everyone leave, so I opened my eyes slowly.

Once I knew no one was there, I looked around, I was in a bar, tied up in some chair. Frantically, I shook the chains, quickly realizing that it was loud and stopped. I tried calming myself down and using my quirk to freeze it over, once it was all Ice, I hit it as hard as I could on the corner of the chair, shattering it into pieces.

I slipped out the chains using the same method and stood up properly, hearing voices and footsteps I decided to run down a narrow hall. It was a dead end. I hid around a corner as I heard voices speak.

I slightly looked around the corner and saw someone with blue shaggy hair and... Hands? On his face? My eyes widened as I realized, he was at the USJ attack, they were villains. I listened in on their conversation, hoping to also find a way out. "What happened?!" A raspy voice growled, clearly angry.

I looked towards some girl with blonde hair in a school uniform, "she broke out," the girl said, almost disappointedly. "Well Dabi, you can find her," the blue-haired one demanded. I looked towards the familiar voice and saw the same guy that tried kidnapping me the day before.

I held my breath, terrified. "Why me?" He asked bluntly, "because your the one who brought her here," the other male rasped back rudely, he rolled his eyes, "whatever," 'Dabi' said. I bit my lip as tears rolled down my face, they all left but him.

I attempted to hold back a sob with holding my breath but I'd been doing it too long, letting a loud, cry out and I went completely pale when he immediately turned to me and began walking towards me.

My eyes widened as I frantically looked around for a way out and saw a door in Infront of me. Deciding it was my best choice I ran into a pink girly looking room, it was empty for the moment but I doubted it would be for long.

I used my ice to seal the door up, for now, looking for a way out. I heard him attempt to open the door causing me to panic even more, "open the door," the spiky-haired male demanded.

I ignored him looking around "please go away," I said quietly. Finally, he shoved the door open, mainly burning the ice away with his flame. I stood in Infront of him, like a deer in headlights, terrified.

He shut the door behind him quietly. "Why won't you leave me alone??" I asked stepping backward when he took a step forwards. "Because you've seen too much," he growled, "what are you gonna do?" I asked, not really wanting the answer I thought he was going to give.

He thought for a moment, "well, you'll probably die or be a slave, you know?" He said grinning slightly, as I hit the wall from walking backward and the taller male was now directly in front of me.

I shook my head "please I'll do anything, don't kill me, I have my parents, my brother and my friends, I don't want to die," I pleaded, tears running down my face. He simply shrugged "I don't make the rules," was all he said before grabbing both my wrists, "there's only one way out, try anything and I'll burn these pretty little wrists of yours," he warned with a small smirk

I decided to just do what he said, knowing he could do a lot worse to me right now then I could. He shoved me back into the main room, calling for someone named Shigaraki? The male with shaggy, blue hair came out of his room, "that was quick," he said, looking at me.

Dabi shrugged, "she wasn't hard to find," he said unbothered. Shigaraki walked up to me looking at me up and down, "what's your quirk," he said rudely but I froze up (haha get it, no? Ok I'll stop now) Dabi shoved me and I put my hand up, making a bit of ice.

He grunted, "what school do you go to?" He asked, 'jeez creepy much,' I thought, "umm U.A High," I said quietly. This seemed to interest him as he told Dabi to keep an eye on me as he walked out of the room for a minute.

I turned to him, "why didn't you kill me?" I asked suddenly, he looked taken aback for a second but answered anyway, "people would notice your death, you were in a U.A uniform and the others were just low life thugs, plus, you could actually be useful," was all he got to say before Shigaraki walked in with a purple, wispy person who walked behind the bar.

The other male with hands all over him spoke up, "I'll give you a choice, and, I'm sure you'll be a good little brat and pick the right one," he began and I already hated whatever he was about to say, "you can either die or, be a spy," I tilted my head "what?" I asked him, not sure what he meant by 'spy.'

He sighed, clearly annoyed but told me anyway, "Be the League of villains, U.A spy, tell us there plans and what they're doing, oh but if you betray us, we'll go for your family," he said sternly, a small, sadistic grin on his face.

I swallowed hard, I definitely didn't want my family to die, but I didn't want to be a villain either. Realizing it was really my only option, I chose the second one. "Fine. I'll be your stupid U.A spy," I hissed.

Shigaraki grinned again, letting a low chuckle out. "Good, now Dabi, take her home," he ordered causing The slender man to roll his eyes. "Whatever, let's go," he said annoyed.

A/N: wow 1404 words! What did you guys think? Should I write longer chapters or leave them shorter?