ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

she laughed dryly in his face. " don't be like that? what the fuck does that mean? don't you remember what you said to me? get away from me, i don't want to see you again" she frowned, making the attempt to shove past him again as he only grabbed her wrist, tight enough to stop her from going anywhere.

"stop being a bitch about this, i'm trying to talk to you" he said, frowning further as he stared toward Y/n, a slightly irritated expression on his face.

"and i said i don't care, get off of me" she said, shaking off his hand. "the way you're talking to me, tells me that whatever you intend on saying isn't worth my time" she added, shaking her head whilst turning away from him.

" just listen alright?? how hard is it to just stand still and listen!" he snapped, feeling his temper get the better of him for a second, walking closer to her as he stood once again in her way. " fine! what do you want" she asked, clearly not amused at all.

he looked down for a moment, "what i said. i didn't mean it alright? i was just.. confused" he said, having to hesitate at first. Y/n only frowned, "i'm not some person you can just take your anger and frustration out on! just because you were confused doesn't mean i'm going to forgive you" she yelled, feeling herself getting even more so angry at his excuse.

"you don't think i know that?" he asked, looking at the girl in front of him, "i was just confused because i've never felt whatever i feel around you? i don't know what to do anymore and now you hate me because of everything that's happened!" he admitted, letting out a frustrated sigh as he stared at the floor, feeling the same wave of frustration rush over him from earlier when he'd snapped at her.

"for what it's worth; i never hated you, but i am leaving" she said, having to bite her own tongue briefly as she stared toward him. "leaving? where are you going??" he asked, clearly confused and even slightly more worried — not that he would ever admit that.

"i'm leaving japan, i don't know where i'm going yet but i'm not staying here" she said, turning away from him as he looked toward her with a look of disbelief. "let me come with you" he said, out of nowhere, causing her to look at him, even more confused.

"what? why?" she asked, frowning as she stared at him. where was this even coming from? one day, she was nothing to him and the next he wanted to come with her to leave the country? she didn't understand his logic at all.

"because i love you"

A/N: we're getting close to the end now, these chapters have been taking forever ahha sorry about that but only a few more and it's finished!