ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

This continued for a while. The spying, constant sneaking around and to be honest, a slight bit of pride had built up, even if it was with guilt as well.

Funny enough, no one had even become suspicious of me yet, today was no exception. I headed to class and school early, blocking the cameras on my way and took photos.

Although, today was the day of the training camp. I didn't know a lot but I knew the league planned on attacking the camp.

Sighing, I went to sit down, yesterday it had been announced and now I waited for everyone to arrive.

The first people who arrived were Yaoyurozu Momo and Tenya Lida. Which wasn't out of the ordinary, they were normally early. Leaning back slightly, I greeted them with a smile on my face.

I always like Yaoyoruzu, she was so kind and caring. I had to admit, fear and nerves filled me, today was the day all of 1-A could find out I was a villain.

Soon enough, the rest of the class walked in. Including my brother. I ignored him as usual, waiting for Mr. Aizawa to walk in.

Once the older male walked inside the classroom, announcing the training camp once again. Not affecting me in the slightest even if others cheered.

Soon enough we were all on a bus, heading to the camp, I sat by Shoto Todoroki. He was relatively quiet so I chose him to sit next to, something about him just seemed so weirdly familiar, I didn't get what though. I can't say it was quiet for the rest of the bus though, my brother was mad as usual, everyone was talking. It was all so loud.

Once we arrived everyone was confused, including me. They'd stopped at a mountain. Everyone, confused, stepped out. "Toilet break?" Kaminari said just as confused as me.

Shaking his head, Aizawa spoke up just as two girls, dressed as cats appeared. They introduced themselves as Mandalay and Pixie Bob. "You should be there by the afternoon!" One of them said cheerfully.

Soon, we all realized they wanted us to go through the forest and before anyone could get back to the bus the blue dressed cat, Pixie Bob, broke the mountain, sending all of us flying down into the forest.

Standing up, I looked around, already seeing everyone get up. Just before we could question anything, a big earthy beast arose from the forest before us.

It began to try and attack and various students took it down with ease. More appeared and everyone, including me, helped each other to get through the demonic forest.

By the time we got through it, it was the evening. All of us were out of breath and tired. The blue cat laughed, "oops sorry, guess I thought of us when we said you'd get through the forest by noon," she said cheerfully causing everyone to groan.

They said we could go get food but it would be the only time they'd provide for us. No one disagreed and everyone rushed to get it eating nearly everything in sight

5 08 Wo rds