𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟒𝟑.𝟓

ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴏʙᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ, ɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴀʏs, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ. ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.

𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙾𝙽𝚂, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙾𝙽𝚂, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

"Move fucker." I lightly kicked Prince aside trying to quickly pull my clothes off the hangers.

Ariana still sharing her location with me and when I seen she was gone I took that as my opportunity to come get some clothes without seeing her.

"We was good a couple days ago now you trippin." I moved the dog again.

This dog would not stop scratching at my ankles.

And it was pissing me off.

I grabbed my Louis duffle bag and left the room. I got some stuff from the bathroom before I quickly went downstairs.

I looked around for some sneakers and grabbed three pairs. I stared at the few pairs Ariana bought me herself shaking my head.

but i can't be worried about the past.

I quickly looked up hearing the front door unlocking.

"Fuck!" I groaned.

I straightened my face seeing Ariana walk in looking tired and beat.

She ain't even notice me, she waved outside and closed the door.

"Bae!" She exclaimed looking up at me. "You cut your hair?"

I didn't respond, just silently walked to the door, but she stopped to hug me when I passed her.

"Ariana, get off me thug."

"You're still mad?" She let me go.

I looked in her face and I knew she was crying, and she looked in mine.

"You on something right now?"

I was on a lot. So she need to leave me alone.

"I'm just tryna leave."

"I'm sorry! I was wrong and I said that, what else do you want me to do for you?"

"I want you to get out my face."

I shoved her out the way and she slammed into the wall. She looked up at me holding her shoulder and I almost apologized for it, but I stopped myself.

"This why your dumb ass need to leave me alone when I tell you to." I mumbled going to the door.

"Why are you doing all this over that small thing! It was a hug! I forgave you for everything you've done too." Ariana yelled.

I turned back around and narrowed my eyes at her

"When I ever did something like that to you?"

"Just because it didn't involve a hoe doesn't mean you're perfect! I've put up with everything for you and you leaving after my first mistake!"

"Life sucks don't it." I shrugged.

"Please, my day was already bad and I just want this to be over. Khalil, TALK TO ME."

I just looked at her like she was crazy.

Ariana keep trying to make this whole thing about her. First it was the baby for some sympathy, now I'm supposed to just hug her and forget everything cause she "had a bad day".

fuck no.

"I told you AIN'T NOTHING to talk about."

I walked up to her and Prince bit my leg before I could touch her.

"I'm bout tired of your lil ass." I picked him up.

I threw him across the room and he landed on the ground with a loud thump followed by a small cry.

"PRINCE!" Ariana tried running to get him but I yanked her neck and pushed her back up against the wall.

"Maybe this'll teach you to let me be. You wanted this right? This what you kept pokin at now you can't breathe." I yelled in her face.

"O-okay. S-stop." She breathed clawing at my hand.

"Ion know if I can."

Those stupid pictures flashed in my mind over and over as my hand pressed deeper into her wind pipe. Something like a voice telling me this was exactly what she deserved.

Watching her turn red made me smile a lil bit, but there was still my heart stopping me from going too far.

Unfortunately, I know I still love this girl so I let her go and she dropped to the ground.

"Fuck I look like leaving my house for you. Get ya dog, and get out."

"Wait-" She held her stomach.

"NOW! Next time you ain't gon make it!"

Slowly but surely she got up and picked Prince up from the living room. When she came and tried picking her phone up I stepped on her.

"I pay that bill. This mine."

"You're so sick." she sighed going to the door.

"You can come get your shit when I feel like I won't kill your ass." I told her slamming the door.

Made her bed, now she'll lay in it.