𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟏𝟑

════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅʀᴏᴏᴍᴛɪᴍᴇ: 12:34 ᴘᴍᴘᴏᴠ: ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ════ ♛♛♛ ════

ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 12:34 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐑𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧

Manipulation, to control or influence (a person or situation) cleverly, unfairly, or unscrupulously.

The art of getting someone wrapped around your finger with ease.

It only took three days for Khalil to reel Ariana in. A bond had blossomed so fast no one understood it but them.

"But I want you to get green." Khalil told Ariana sternly holding the phone away from his mouth.

On the other line was Tae just listening to them bicker over a hair color.

"Fine!" She huffed sitting back.

"You want curly or straight?"

"Straight." She mumbled.

After he finished finalizing the appointment Ariana took his phone back with a rough snatch and sat far away from him with an attitude.

"You doing too much." Khalil mumbled as well, now both of them had an attitude with one another.

"Maybe if I had MY phone this wouldn't be a problem."

He ignored her getting off the couch and going to the kitchen. He wasn't an ass kisser usually but right now he had the urge to go apologize.

Continuing to fish through the cabinets for snacks but he didn't find anything but a lonely bag of BBQ fritos.

"Aye. Ari put it in my notes to go grocery shoppin' tomorra!" K yelled opening the last bag of chips.

Ari left twitter and went to the reminders app. After she added the task she went on to instagram.

"Why I got so many tags?" She asked herself quietly.

Usually she didn't check them because it's never anything special but she'd been getting tagged in so much lately she just wanted a peek.

As she pressed the tag tab Khalil walked back in just in time.

The first picture she saw. A photo of her and Gervonta side by side with big red letters saying MISSING.