𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟐𝟎

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ  ʙᴀᴛʜʀᴏᴏᴍ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 9:45 ᴀᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐏𝐍𝐁 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤 - 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡

"Look at my fucking hair!" Ariana groaned looking in the mirror.

She was almost fuming at the sight. Half the lace was lifted, it felt thinner as if Khalil had actually pulled some tracks out, and the once wavy hair was matted and tangled beyond repair.

"Tae probably don't even got no appointments either." She sighed.

Khalil who was in the bathroom as well heard her comment and sucked his teeth at the mention of Tae's name.

"Mane fuck him. You wasn't going back to him anyway." Khalil mumbled turning the shower on.

"This what I was talking about before. You bout to start doing the most."

Ariana hissed under her breath pulling off the remaining lace and taking the full wig off.

"I'm doing the most cause Ion want you around the nigga that was trying to fuck you. Where's the logic?"

"He is gayyyy." Ariana dragged in annoyance. "And even if he wasn't you don't trust me to be faithful?"

Ariana didn't know it wasn't about trust or Tae's sexuality. Khalil simply just wanted her to himself.

She thought he was being insecure but really he was being controlling she just couldn't realize.

"I do trust you. But you still ain't going back to him long as I got breath in my body."

Ariana just huffed before exiting the bathroom to let him shower. She had forgot her phone on the counter tho leaving it alone with Khalil.

The man walked over and grabbed it with a chuckle. He made it mandatory that he knew her password so he had easy access to it.

The first thing he did was block Jayda & Tae.

Tae for obvious reasons, Jayda because felt like she was a "bad influence" on Ariana and constantly encouraged her to go out and leave him.

And that wasn't okay.

════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ: 8:49 ᴘᴍᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 8:49 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

"Hear me out. You have the space for a 10 feet tree. I think you she get one." I told Khalil waving my hands towards the empty space in the empty side of the living room.

"Don't tell me nun bout Christmas."

I turned on my heels to face him with my eyebrows scrunched. "What's wrong with Christmas?"

Christmas has to be the best holiday ever, besides my birthday. And he was killing the spirit.

"Nun. I just don't wanna hear bout it."

I watched him walk away shaking my head.

For someone so emotional he never opens up about anything and I don't understand why. When I ask him questions he gives me short answers or just ignores me.

The deepest we got was in our talk about our parents and even then I did most of the talking.

I started following him into the kitchen and grabbed his arm.

"It's something and you know it is."

"You don't know me. I'm fine mane." He yelled shrugging my hand off him.

"I sure as hell do. Maybe I'd know you more if you talked to me."

"Yeen getting that. Eva'."

He walked away from me AGAIN and I bucked at him while his back was turned.

"Dumb ass nigga." I mumbled when he was far enough that he wouldn't hear me.

I opened the fridge and realized I haven't talked to Jayda all day, and right now I really needed her dumb ass's advice.

I closed the fridge and went back into the living room where my phone laid on the couch. I picked it up going to Jayda's contact and pressing call.

It went straight to voicemail confusing me because it wasn't late and she was almost never busy.

I just threw the phone sitting down on the couch getting comfortable turning on the TV.

Even though it should be the other way around, I guess I'll be sleeping down here tonight.