𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟎𝟒

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʜᴀʀᴛᴍᴀɴ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 3:45 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝐀𝐪𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝

To answer Ariana's question, no, they did not part ways. And they wouldn't for a while.

With Kayden back with his mother Khalil was free for the next few hours before his flight. And he knew exactly what he had to do.

"Damn that boi was hefty." Boomer came back in the car wiping his hands.

Like you may think, yes he did just take care of a certain someone's body.

Why couldn't Khalil take care of his own problems? Well he was following Ariana around all day.

"Bumped" into her while she was walking into the nail salon, and then again in a CVS.

She wasn't on to him following her yet. Just thinking that they were "coincidental" because Khalil was smart. He'd always be two steps ahead of her, if he was there first and she ran into him who looked like they were following who?

"Look. This the plan right here and don't try to talk me out of it." K looked over at Boomer.

"What you on now? You always doing something then dragging me into it."

"Hush."

Then detail by detail he told his friend the plan with Ari. Fool proof way to get her, he may not have had all his screws but that boy was intelligent.

It was well thought out but what Boomer couldn't wrap his head around was why all this for a girl he hadn't even slept with yet? What was soooo special about someone he knew for all of month?

"Just killed her nigga now this? It ain't no way you tripping this bad over a hoe."

"Watch that fucking hoe word. You don't gotta understand where I'm coming from but just know it's something about her nobody know about."

"Just drop me off to get my stuff. I'm minding my business this time."

"I can do that."

The younger friend put his car in drive lowly humming with his songs that played on the speaker.

"I'll be back in like an hour." Khalil dapped Boomer before he left the car.

"Yeah."

He quickly pulled off typing the address Sevyn told him a the day before, because of course he memorized it.

Who would've thought her friend would be her biggest down fall.

Khalil pulled up to the house he looked in the driveway for Ari's all black benz.

And there it was.

He got out his car and went into his truck pulling out a handful of miscellaneous items including roses, a pandora charm bracelet, bandannas, and tape.