𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟔𝟎

𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐟

𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐟.
𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬.

"Watch out you're blocking the mash potatoes." I groaned at my sister.

"My bad damn." She laughed moving.

"Thank you," I said scooping a little onto Khalil's plate and then a little onto Amour's.

"Ari, don't forget to eat. you spent all day worrying about everyone else, don't get too caught up." My mom warned as I moved down the line to get more food.

It thanksgiving day and I was doing a lot of running around, but it's all worth it for the people I love.

"Don't break none of these people shit!" Sherhonda yelled as Kayden zoomed into my dad's kitchen.

Me and Khalil decided to bring everyone to Houston this year. That's why this Thanksgiving hit way different. Usually, I only care about this day for the food. But actually being around all my family felt really nice.

"Thank you ma, but I'm good. I'll get my plate right after I give them their's." I told my mom walking out.

"You want me to make the boys plates too?" I asked Sherhonda knowing they were driving her crazy without their mother's.

"No, I can help her it's fine." Teelee said before she could respond.

I nodded and walked into the living room smiling.

Taylin and Kamiri had unplugged controllers while my dad and Kendell played on the Nintendo switch. My dad had been getting along with Ken really well. I think he's treating him like the son he never had.

Amour was on the other side of the living room playing with my sister's daughter Kiyari. Unfortunately, my brother's kids couldn't make it but I'm glad one of her cousins were here.

"A bit of everything like you asked." I handed Khalil his plate.

"Thank ya." He nodded digging in almost immediately.

"Come here Amour," I said sitting down beside him.

She got up and ran to me with her beads jingling.

My and Khalil have been trying everything to make sure she was okay after that shoot out but she doesn't seem too bad anymore.

"What you want to eat first." I held her plate out.

"pagetti." she said pointing to the lasagna.