𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟒𝟐

ʙᴀʙʏ ɪᴍ ᴀ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴀғᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪɴɴɪɴ', ɪ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛ ɪғ ɪ ʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙽𝚇, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙽𝚇, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

I watched Cameron park his car right across from mine just like a pure dumb ass.

I ashed out the joe I was smoking and pulled the hood of my jacket up.

He opened his door and got out on the phone with someone.

whoever on the other end bout to be scarred.

I let him walk a good distance before getting out myself. I knew he had some ties out here so coming alone could be a bad idea, but this is personal.

He knew I was following because he kept looking back at me, but I kept my head low so he wouldn't know it was me.

"I'll call you right back." He whispered into his phone as if I couldn't hear.

He slid the phone into his pocket and tried grabbing something else but I sent my fist straight to the side of his head knocking him down on the ground.

"You thought you was going home tonight after doing that pussy ass shit?" I spat pulling him up by his jacket.

"Who the fuck- Youngboy?"

I let one hand off his jacket to punch him again. "You looking to close."

"Bro what the fuck is wrong with you? I never did shit to you!"

I was expecting more of a fight. He letting me punch on him and I know he strapped right now..... trying to make peace when he bout to die either way.

Pussy ass shit.

"How you ain't do shit to me and you fuckin on my girl?"

"You talking bout Ariana?"

I punched him again just for saying her full name. They shouldn't even be on that level with each other.

And the fact he knew I was talking bout her tell me all I gotta know.

"Yeah, Ariana. The one that just got yo bitch ass killed."

I dropped his jacket landing him back on the ground and I went in my pocket.

"Ian fuckin on shorty! Her friend paid me to-" I cut him off emptying the whole clip in his face sending blood and other particles flying into mine.