𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟒𝟗

𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐟.
𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚.

I pushed the cart through the baby isle in target just looking around. I was due in some weeks and me and Jayda were just picking up some things that I didn't get at the baby shower.

Which wasn't much I had a lot.

As we kept walking over to different isles Jayda was trailing behind me all slow making me stop and turn around.

"Can you pick up the pace." I sighed.

"Girl look." She pushed her phone in my face. I pushed it back some so I could see and shook my head.

NBA_YOUNGBOY

❤︎1,889,709  ↗︎30,675

❤︎1,889,709 ↗︎30,675

NBA_YOUNGBOY: If not you, her. I'll start a new family bitch

I skimmed over the caption and tucked my lips in.

"The mask for me." I laughed looking back up.

"That's all you see?"

"He said what he said, what that gotta do with me?" I shrugged.

"But he- Please teach me your unbothered ways." She chuckled.

Unbothered ... yeah.

"As long as he's happy I'm happy for him. I really don't give a damn." I shrugged lying through my teeth.

I walked up to a pink tub and pointed at it. Jayda picked it up and put it in the cart and spoke again.

"How do yo deal with everything so well? Even when Sevyn did what she did you barely cared."

I don't know why I let everything slide. With Sevyn I couldn't even be mad, Khalil did some fucked up shit too and I tolerated it. I just got used to bullshit at this point. I have a "it is what it is" mentality.

But I'm not completely numb to it all. I was feeling some type of way, not because he's moving on but the caption.

"i'll start my own family bitch" was a little hurtful. As many times as he told me he wanted a "family" with me he knew exactly what he was doing with that caption.

Hope he's having fun with that new family. Hopefully now that everyone see's him moving on they will let me do the same.