𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟓𝟎

𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫

𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫.
𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚.

"Baby girl you have to wait I'm brushing my teeth right now." Ariana sighed as her one year old kept tugging at her pants leg crying.

It's almost been 2 years since Ariana and Khalil's permanent split and they still haven't spoken to each other.

Everyone thought when the baby was born they'd stop their petty feud for co-parenting. Even Ari thought they'd be over it but here she was still struggling to raise their daughter Amour alone.

Well not completely alone...

"C'mon. You want juice?" Ariana's boyfriend picked the small girl up.

That would Demario better known as Money Bagg Yo, him and Ariana had been talking for 9 months now.

"Thank you." Ariana sighed as he took the baby down stairs to get what she wanted.

Ariana finished brushing her teeth and went down stairs to meet them on the couch watching cartoons with capri suns.

"I still gotta do your hair don't I?" Ariana sighed sitting next to Amour.

"What time you going to get your hair done?" Mario asked.

"In an hour. I'll be ready in time, I promise." Ariana replied.

"Sorry I'm just excited shawty. Can't wait to tell the world you my bitch tonight." Mario laughed eagerly.

She mentally rolled her eyes at that. Remembering how Khalil only referred to her as his wife or girl. Never his 'bitch'.

After their full nine months today they were finally going to go on a public date.

He was real excited that she was finally at that point of commitment because it was always Ariana trying to hold off on all the posting, she always said it was because "social media added more pressure" but it wasn't that.

Mario has always tried to pursue a serious and long term relationship with Ariana but unfortunately the one before him ruined her views on love.

Ariana forgot what it felt like to be loved the right way, she got use to Khalil's "I'll kill anyone for you" nature so Mario was a bit boring to her.

She was going through the same thing Khalil had gone through with Rye. Mario just wasn't Khalil and she couldn't shake that so it was taking her a while to figure out if this was really what she wanted.