𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟎𝟐

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴏᴜᴛʟᴇᴛs
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 2:16 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭

Sometimes the universe puts people in your life to help you.

And other times, people are put in your life only to hurt you in hopes to make you "stronger".

But what reason brought Khalil and Ariana together? And "coincidentally" kept bringing them back to each other.

Ariana zipped up her hoodie as the wind blew her hair all into her face. She quickly raced into the store before she got blown away herself.

The high-end clothing store smelled like rich white people, and she loved it. Her job required an all-new dress code meaning she had to re-stock her wardrobe.

Going from any black slacks and a white button-up to an all-black mini skirt with a black shirt of her choice. Preferably a V-Neck.

Was she being objectified even as a simple bartender? Yes. But was she complaining? Hell no! The money is worth it.

But to her surprise, she wouldn't even be in Houston long enough to wear these new clothes.

With approximately 72 hours until Khalil had to leave the state he was on a crunch. He never stayed in one place too long, always moving around because of who he was so he probably won't double back to Houston for a long while.

He looked down at his phone finally finding the girl's social media platforms. He mugged the phone seeing a picture of her and her boyfriend.

"I knew da nigga looked familiar." He mumbled to himself seeing three-time world champion Gervonta Davis standing beside Ariana.

"Too bad his boxing skills wouldn't mean anything to a bullet."

He tapped her profile picture opening her IG story. It was some cute videos of her driving and then there it was. She posted herself at the Houston Premium Outlets.

Only 10 minutes from him...

════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴏᴜᴛʟᴇᴛsᴛɪᴍᴇ: 2:35 ᴘᴍᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴏᴜᴛʟᴇᴛs
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 2:35 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════