𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟐𝟏.𝟓

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜʀᴏᴏᴍ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 3:45 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐝 - 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Ariana looked in the bathroom mirror as she used her fingers to trace the red bruise covering her arm.

In her head she was convincing herself that what she was going through wasn't abuse yet. That this was a small squeeze, and that was normal.

Thinking He was just having a bad day. This was a one time thing.

Becoming one of those women, was something she never saw of herself.

One of those women that lose themselves in a toxic relationship. Always justifying the man's actions, and finding every reason in the book not to just leave.

Although being one of those is frowned upon, you'd never understand until you were in the same position.

"Ari! Where you at?" Khalil yelled running up the stairs.

Ariana pulled the sleeve of her shirt down to cover the mark before yelling back to him that she was in the bathroom.

"What you doing up here?" He asked walking in.

"Nothing..."

Khalil reached to grab her waist but was surprised to see her flinch as soon as he got close to her.

The once bright smile he had quickly faded into a frown.

Now she was scared of him all over again.

"Why you jumping?"

"What you talking about?"

"You jumped before I even touched you." He looked down at her before speaking again. "You scared of me?"

Like stated, Ariana blamed herself about a lot. She always thought she was the villain even in situations where she was really the victim.

This time was no different.

Now she was feeling bad because he looked so hurt that she flinched when just a few seconds before he had the biggest smile.

"No! I don't know why I flinched K."

"Why were you smiling? What happened?" Ariana turned around deflecting the situation.

She hates when he doesn't express himself, and hates when she does the same.

but neither of them speak up about it either.

"Kamiri coming next week..."

"Then be happy about that. Why you frowning?" Ariana spoke placing one of her hands on his cheek pushing her own feelings aside.

cause i feel like i fucked everything up Khalil thought.

He didn't want to say that tho, so all he did was shrug, also pushing his feelings aside.

"Alright then smile. Is his mom coming with him?"

"Hell no. My sister coming with him."

"That's even better!" Ariana chuckled making him crack a smile again.

Her ability to change moods to make the people around her happy was really undefeated.

She probably had forgotten she has feeling too as much as she worries about everyone else's.

A good heart was many people's biggest downfall.