𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟏𝟎

════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʙᴏᴏᴍᴇʀ's ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛᴛɪᴍᴇ: 4:05 ᴘᴍᴘᴏᴠ: ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ════ ♛♛♛ ════

ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 4:05 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐊𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐤 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 - 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭

"So you just gon let her go...? Like that?" Ben said as we looked at Ariana talk to KD and 3Three.

"Yeah I guess." I shrugged.

"So who's next? 6th times a charm." Boomer chuckled but Ian laugh back.

"I'm done wit it. Obviously this ain't the way or Ian meant for nobody."

"Who would've thought women don't like being kidnapped? Only took you 5 times."

I punched Ben in the shoulder causing him to stumble backwards. Exactly what he deserved.

"Stop bringing them hoes up, i made some mistakes."

"MiStAkEs" Boomer mumbled.

I watched Ariana laugh at KD with a mug. I shook my head opening my phone looking at the fight I was about to book her.

first class and everything.

I let out a big sigh dropping my head in defeat.

why it gotta be so hard to find someone? seem like the only bitches that really fuck with me are the groupies.

"He in his feelings bad." Ben whispered to Boomer like I couldn't hear.

"Imma shoot tha entire clip at you in a minute." I told him turning to face them.

"Mane you sitting here bout to cry bout booking a flight. If youon make her thug it out with you."

"Ain't nobody bout to cry bout shit. I tried and failed again, I'm over it who cares."

No really, who cares? Not a soul.

I pressed book and started putting my card information in.

It is what it is..

════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʙᴏᴏᴍᴇʀ's ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛᴛɪᴍᴇ: 7:00 ᴘᴍᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ════ ♛♛♛ ════

ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 7:00 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

I noticed Khalil put out his fourth blunt of the day on Boomer's balcony. I don't know why someone would need 4 back to back but that can't be good for his lungs.

He threw it off the ledge and began walking back in the apartment. His low red eyes met mine and he gave me a simple head nod to follow him.

I sighed getting up from the couch where I was watching Grey's anatomy with the others and watched him walk to the door.

"Imma fuck wit y'all in the morning.... maybe." He told them calmly and without another word he slipped out the door alone.

I quickly got my jacket off the couch and started going out too but someone stopped me, and it was surprisingly Ben.

Surprising because I have a feeling he hates me.

"Lemme talk to you." He said following me out the door.

We stepped into the apartment building hallway and Khalil was no where to be found.

someone was in a rush.

Ben closed the door behind him looked at me with a concerned look.

"Aye. I know he got some loose screws but his heart is in the right place. Just- Just don't give up on a nigga yet. He need someone."

I've never seen him actually be genuine. Over the week or so since I met them Ben had always been the meanest. Not only to me but to Khalil too, so seeing him actually care was a little concerning.

"And watch him for me. He got a habit of doing dumb shit when he get in his feelings like this."

I twisted my lips but nodded. "I'll look after him."

That was all I could promise. I was going home, he can find another lady, I'm not the one.

"Aight." Ben nodded back and I started walking down the hall to the stairs.

I made it out to Khalil's car and hopped in the passenger seat. It was quiet as he just sat in the driver's seat on his phone for a while.

My eyes kept wondering back to him examining the look on his face. He was just so.... so sad right now.

Eventually he threw the phone down and started driving. Not just driving, speeding like he didn't give a fuck about life.

I put on my seat belt quickly as he continued racing back to his house. Very very quickly we were back at his house and I was dizzy from the drive.

He parked the car and sat back in his seat.

"You can go get your stuff together. We can go buy new suitcases tomorrow." He mumbled grabbing ANOTHER bag of weed.

He unlocked the car doors but I didn't leave yet.

"You okay?"

"Nope." He shrugged.

I watched him roll another blunt in disappointment.

"This is like your 5th time smoking. Do you just smoke all your problems away?"

"Imma smoke till my lungs fail. Now get out."

𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ... 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲?🤔 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐦𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫

𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞😘