𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟑𝟑

ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғɪɢʜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪsɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ

𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑

After a week Sevyn successfully talked me into hosting at Onyx- well I wouldn't give her all the credit.

The check played a big part in my decision to start. 10,000 just to post a flyer and be on a stage? I wasn't passing on that.

Even though I said I'd ask Khalil first it was still no word from him. I asked Ben when would he be off lock down and he just said soon so I've been waiting.

So for now I just continued getting ready even though it was hard with Sevyn and Prince running around like maniacs.

"ARIANA GET THIS SHIT!" Sevyn yelled running in the bathroom with Prince barking at her.

He will not stop barking at her just like he did with Khalil. I don't know what it is about him, everyone said small dogs were feisty but I did not expect this.

"Stop all that hollering! He is not that big for you to be doing all that!"

"HE JUST BIT THE FUCK OUT MY ANKLE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT SIZE FOR!"

"Prince, go!" I looked down at him and pointed down the hall.

He did a little ruff before galloping out the bathroom away from her.

"Thank you. That mutt is a demon." Sevyn sighed.

"He's pure bred actually." I shook my head moving some hair to the back so I could crimp the front.

"Girl what the fuck is that on your neck?" Sevyn twirled me around.

"What?" I pushed the hair back into the front covering what she was talking about.

"When the hell did you get that!" She exclaimed.

"A long time ago!" I lied.

"Bitch why the fuck would you tattoo his name!"

"Um, because I felt like it." I shrugged.

Doesn't matter what I do to my body, because it's MINE.

Just like he's mine. And I can get a tattoo of what's mine if I please.