𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟒𝟔

ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʟɪʟ' sʜᴀᴡᴛʏ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢɪɴɢ, sᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴜʀᴛ, ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏɪɴᴛs sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀɪɴ.

 ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴜʀᴛ, ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏɪɴᴛs sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀɪɴ

𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽𝚂, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋

I angrily threw all my clothes back into my stupid suit case.

Everything was fucked up.

Well not everything, Ariana and YB are still over so at least something worked.

But that wasn't all that was supposed to happen. The thing with her mom just ruined everything.

I remembered what Ariana's therapist told her about her mom and I ran with it. Her mom was supposed to convince her into having an abortion... that was the whole plan!

And then after that I was supposed to get rid of Jayda too and then Ari would've had no choice but to just come back to Houston.

This was never about just YB, this wasn't the first of Ari's relationships I sabotaged, and it surely won't be the last.

Ari has never had another friend besides me either.

wonder why that is? short answer: is me was me!

I left my suitcase alone when I heard a knock at my door.

"Damn house keeper it's a do not disturb sign on the door." I mumbled walking up to the peep hole.

It's..... YB?

𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙷𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙽, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙷𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙽, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑