𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟓𝟓

not proofread so excuse mistakes!

𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐟.
𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚.

I tried finishing this drink but it wasn't happening. I was already tipsy enough, the smell was making me sick now.

"Why you been so dry today?" Tae asked as I put the glass down.

Khalil agreed to let me do this gig on one condition. No dancing on Tae, Tuson, or any man over here... even if they're obviously gay.

And I had to just agree because he was already making me late fighting with me about my outfit and that's money lost. He also drove me here so he could be outside waiting for me to make one bad move.

Stuck.

"Not feeling good," I said somewhat truthfully.

I waved one last time to everyone in the club before following Tae, Jayda, and our security out the section.

"Where you been the last two days? No calls, texts, or posts." Jayda questioned.

"Social media cleanse." I lied as if my phone wasn't confiscated.

"Cute. Lying ass." She mumbled.

"What?" I laughed.

We got to the back door exit and I stopped seeing Khalil already walking over to us.

"Is that? THAT'S?" Jayda gasped.

"Shhhh we're not speaking on it."

"I told you." she looked to Tae.

"You did." He agreed.

"Bye, y'all," I said quickly before running over to Khalil.

"Where were you going?" I looked him up and down.

"To come drag you out this club." He said calmly.

"It just ended... I'm right on time."

"I don't care. I got a bad feeling being here."

He stared at me for a minute before speaking again. "You been drinking?"

"How did you even know that."

"I smell it on you. You drunk?"

"No. Damn." I huffed.

I looked and seen both the trucks my friends came in pull off leaving just me and Khalil here in this almost empty employee parking lot.

"Just c'mon." He said throwing a jacket over my shoulders.